Hey,

I kinda got a job...

I do stuff at the petstore!!!

So this is what happened:

I was just walking home from school when Joey came tromping down the street, OH PERFECT I though. I rolled my eyes, and started walking to Joey, when he walked right into the pet store!!! I ran in. "I'm sorry" I said in a desperate voice to the person at the counter. She just smiled. "I love these dogs. Mastiffs are sooo great. I have a Tibetan Mastiff and a Spanish Mastiff at home" she smiled what seemed her BIGGEST smile ever. I bit my lip, and struggled to smile. She bent down and ruffled Joey's hair. "Hey, we need a helper here, if you bring your dog down her everyday, if you want to, you can take care of all the animals, I can tell you exactly how", she said. My eyes widened with joy, and I smiled. I promised to work there after school, for as long as they need me She said I can bathe pets, clean the cages (which I don't mind ), Feed the animals, hold the animals, whatever she does there, she said I can even help the customers and work at the cash register. And there are puppies there too, she said I could play with any time I want! So I am going to drop off Joey there on my way to school, and when school is over, I'm going to work there!

I CANNOT WAAAAIIIITTT UNTIL I GET TO SMELL THE PUPPY BREATH OF THE 10-20 PUPPIES THERE, AND HAVE A BIRD ON MY SHOULDER, AND BATHE THE DOGS!!