View Poll Results: Do your dog(s) bark a lot?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, all the time!

7 14.58%
  • Sometimes, but not all the time

21 43.75%
  • Not really

24 50.00%
  • Never

4 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do your dog(s) bark a lot?

Do your dog(s) bark a lot?

I know there may have been a poll like this before...but I'm going to do it again if so.

Do your dog(s) bark a lot? (I'm going to allow multiple choice as well) Blaze barks moderately...sometimes he gets into moods and barks a ton, other times he hardly barks at all, so he's in between, lol!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Molly barks when she is excited. If someone is playing with her then she will start barking but other than that she will rarely bark. Her barks are LOUD so we are glad that she doesn't bark much.
    Astra very rarely barks. The noise she makes is a mixture of howls and barks. Kind of a weird sound. She has only barked around 10 times since we got her.
    Prince barks quite alot. He will bark if he sees someone through the window. He barks when my step dad coughs, sniffs, sneezes, whistles, stomps his boots or makes any sound out of the ordinary.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Bella didn't bark much before Ripley came to live here. Now he sorts of sets her off. They basically bark at the trash truck, people walking dogs outside or critters in the woods behind our house.

My two go bark crazy about this time of year when the a/c is off and the windows are open! If one doesn't start it the other will! The funniest thing is when Mandy starts barking she will turn and look to Lacey like she's looking for back up!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Chica rarely barks. that is good. that would really drive someone crazy if their dog barked alot. She only barks when she heres someone coming to the door. She acts like an alarm. She lets me know when someone is coming to our house.

mine only bark where they're playing,and they bark at squirels

Happy only barks when she is really exited, Misty does not bark in the house but outside she barks randomly at nothing lol, Perky barks a tone and hates being told to shut-up, Ripley only barks when he is super exited, or when he is mad, and Blair barks like a maniac on a regular basis.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

My girls rarely bark and I have to say that this is something that I love about them. Katie will bark on occasion, mostly when there is someone strange in the neighborhood which isn't often. She definitely knows who belongs in the neighborhood and who doesn't.

Tango's a fear barker, she's an extremely nervous dog and barks to try and scare whatever she's afraid of away. She's getting better though so I voted "Sometimes, but not all the time" for her. Tia hardly ever barks unless somebody she doesn't know at all leans over top of her to pet her, Winston and Keeva both bark when somebody is at the door but they quit as soon as we invite the people in.

He only barks when he hears someone knock on our door or the lady next door. He has been such a good dog about "barking".
    He knows not to bark at night(that's a rule). But, it's been hard for him to try and "defend" his own property. Since we moved to
    our townhouse, he's not sure where the "borders" are yet. He is the smart dog, and has found out quickly what is "his" and what
    he should watch. So, he is always listening, to whatever he thinks is "his" duty.

He's so good! I just love him no matter what. But, it sure is nice
    to know someone is taking care of me. Even if he has pushed me off the bed to have his own comfort. I guess I'm not in any danger no matter where I land. He's always on the watch.

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

Not really. Daphne only barks when a dog walks by. Cocoa barks more often - when people walk by, and when she wants to come inside or go out.

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

All the time! especially Buster!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I said sometimes but not all the time. Generally speaking Ginger will only bark when there is another dog or person walking past the condo that she doesn't know or doesn't like. So for the most part she is quiet, but there are some Saturdays that she drives me crazy.

only to go outside or to come back inside from goin potty.
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Payson almost never barks. I don't think I've heard his bark more than 5 times, each time it has just been a single bark when he gets really excited.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!