Thread: ANYBODY NEAR "BERGEN COUNTY"??? Abandoned kittens!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

ANYBODY NEAR "BERGEN COUNTY"??? Abandoned kittens!

I just received a telephone call from a woman who lives in Bergen County regarding Abandoned Kitties. A little family of kitties was left behind when a woman and her husband moved to Idaho. Three four month old all black kittens and two sweet eight month old black and white males. They are staying at the house and are confused because they do not see the woman there anymore. They have been there alone about a week! The man next door is feeding them with the wish that they get rescued and can then get new homes. They are innocent and cannot stay there. Can anyone out there assist them. You can contact me if you need further information. Thank you Fionnuala Coyle [email protected]
    I have no idea how this woman got my email address, but I thought I'd put it in Cat Rescue in case anyone here can help. I have NO clue where Bergen County is (maybe Idaho)?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I can't help the lady out, but Bergen county is up in New Jersey. Other than that I am not sure where the kittens are. I hope that someone can help them...

Animal shelter in Bergen Co NJ

Bergen County has an animal shelter. This person needs to contact the folks around there.

here ya go

Bergen County

Hi Jan,
    There is a Bergen County here in New Jersey but there's not enough info to say for sure if that's the one. It's in the northeastern part of the state about a two hour drive from Trenton. I have a meeting at church, will check back when I get home. Same message on your pm.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Re: Animal shelter in Bergen Co NJ

Originally posted by sasvermont
    Bergen County has an animal shelter. This person needs to contact the folks around there.

here ya go
    Thanks..I passed along the link to this person. I'm unsure if she/he lives in that area or not, and am curious about the whereabouts of the parents of these litters.
    Here's the second email I got when I asked where it was....
    Thank you for replying to the email - the little angels are in Fort Lee, NJ. It would be greatly appreciated if you would spread the word that these little angels are in great need of help.
    Hope someone can help them especially before they start reproducing, or Winter hits.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I HOPE,THAT THESE LITTLE ANGELS,CAN GET SOME HELP.AND GET THE FURR EVER HOME,THAT THEY WANT,AND NEED SO BADLY.
    PRAYERS,ARE COMING,THAT THESE LITTLE OPHANS CAN FIND A HOME!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS