Thread: Has anyone heard from Kimlovescats....???

Has anyone heard from Kimlovescats....???

I know she was having a tough time of it with depression and I have not noticed her back for sometime, I am concerned that she is ok, anyone heard from her recently, would much appreciate an update on our much treasured PT member.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I sent her an e-mail but haven't gotten a response yet. I hope everything is OK.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

we want you back!

our furriends would love to see your furriends again.

you've been in my mind almost daily because I come on here a lot, when something is missing, you're missed.

(((many hugs here))),
    ..gina & the whole furrark
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I haven't heard from her lately either. I will try to email her (been meaning to do so for days )

I heard from her this past weekend. She is very busy with her rescue work and has the most gorgeous kittens. She was tempting me with the cutest gray kitty pictures.

I hope she doesn't mind me sharing this but she sounded like she is doing very well. I've been so happy for her!

From Decker with Love

I would love to see her back posting again, and see some of those rescues too!

Kim, come back and let us know you are doing okay! I miss seeing you post!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I hope shes okay too.

Originally posted by jazzcat
    I heard from her this past weekend. She is very busy with her rescue work and has the most gorgeous kittens. She was tempting me with the cutest gray kitty pictures.

I hope she doesn't mind me sharing this but she sounded like she is doing very well. I've been so happy for her!
    Ooh! You got pictures from her! I'm jealous.
    I e-mailed her a couple of weeks ago and heard back from her within a few days.
    She said she was busy and happy.
    She got a new sewing machine and has been making some quilts for her kitties.
    I just sent her another e-mail today to let her know that PT misses her.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

It sounds like what she's doing is very therapeutic.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am just happy to hear she is doing well and is feeling ok, if she chooses to come back and post on PT now that would be awesome, but that will be up to her, please let her know that we are all thinking of her, and that Carole from NZ said hello, much appreciated.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️