I want to become a professional dog photographer. I learned a couple of tricks with my camera and I'm a freaking beast at it now with my two pups. Charlie is HARD to work with cause I'm always afraid he's gonna run off so I'm afraid to let him off his leash, but you can't leave him ON the leash for obvious reasons...

Jamie is sooooo much easier to work with, but only if I have treats, and if I have treats all she wants to do is lay down. -_-

ANYWAY SO we took a trip to le beach today and I was brave and let Charlie off the leash while taking pictures and I really wanted some of JUST him but Jamie of course got jealous and had to jump in with him She posed herself in a lot of these pics!!

click on pics for a larger view

A little bright, but one of the better pics I have of Charlie!

His best angle I think

Ah, a handsome pair, except they're both looking in different directions!!

Quite possibly THE BEST photo taken of these two together, ever. And Jamie almost ruining it with her goofy face.

See, when she's by herself she takes PERFECT pictures!

I REALLY like this one. They're both looking in the same direction, Jamie isn't being goofy, the only problem is the lighting, but that can be tweaked by someone who knows what they're doing in PS

Anyway I hope that cures your guys fix for awhile. It wouldn't let me post ALL the pics I wanted to show you.... so visit the album to see them all!! REMEMBER: More pics of these two than you can ever want or care to see at http://aussiestock.zoto.com