Thread: Spot

Spot

We think Spot is darling. We love the little row of spots down her back. We can tell just from her expression that she is intent on her conversion mission, to convince all humans that cats are just the most special and best. Thank you for sharing her picture. It made me smile.

Spot
    What a cutie you are!
    No wonder you can convert people to being cat people.
    Who could resist your charms?
    Not me, for sure.
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture. Looks like you love the garden.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Spot, you are indeed a special girl. So glad you are appreciated. We had a Spot for many years - a boy kitty - who was indeed a charmer like you. He is now on our Rainbow Bridge page www.cathappy.com/rainbow.htm

We used to be in the antique business and would take photos of pieces that were for sale to share with potential buyers. Spot loved to hop into photos when you were taking them and after he was gone, we would come across photos we'd never realized he was in. Glad you are well loved, sweet Spot - we hope you live a long, special life!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
    www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm - Rescuers and foster homes needed!

Congratulations Spot! You are a very beautiful girl and you sound like a real sweet kitty.

Hi there, Spot!! What a cute little girl you are!! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Spot , you're a pretty kitty! I love your spots! Congratulations on COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a pretty girl you are Spot! You look most content playing outside in your picture - what a beauty! Congrats to SWEET SPOT!!

Spot, what an amazing, plush coat you have! You are one of those select cats determined to change the minds of non-cat people: they think "cats are aloof, unfriendly," etc. Keep up the good work! You have not only your adorable personality, but your swirly black-and-white beauty with which to win hearts and minds. Hey, while you're on the front for all the cats of the world, don't forget to take a play break, and a nap with your parent would be nice too. Have a specatular COTD! Wish I could be there to pet you.

What a precious little love sponge you are, dear Spot! Who could resist that name alone...so sweet in it's simplicity! No wonder you win the hearts of all you meet! You make one beautiful ambassador for felines all over the world, sweetheart! I got quite the laugh, reading how you pin down your Mommy at night with those might paws...No escaping your demands for affection, eh? lol I'm sure your Mommy doesn't put up much of a fight! Wish I could personally deliver a big hug and kiss, planted smack dab on that adorable spot on the side of your head! Please have your Mom do that for me, ok??? Congratulations to you Spot, our sweetest, most gentle and loving Ambassador Cat of the Day!!! I wish for you and your wonderful family a lifetime of unconditional love and companionship! And Spot, keep up the good work converting all of those confused "non cat lovers!" Silly people will see the error of their ways after falling under your spell!

What a happy and fearless little girl. Hope the converts get a kitty that has a little of the sweet personality Spot showed them. Good luck.

Congratulations on your day Spot! You are a cutie!

You deserve attention not only today, but everyday... and it sounds like you know how to get it from everyone, even non-cat-lovers (hard to believe they really do exist!)

You keep an eye out for more peoples that need to be converted! And keep up the good work!

Blog Entries

The Spotster AKA Ambassador Spot

Your Meowmie says:
    ...truly is a special cat.
    Reading the nice bio your Meowmie wrote about you and looking at your absolute cuteness, I agree that you make a wonderful Ambassador for felines.

I'd love to have you stand on me like you do to your Meowmie. Being a big-time pushover for pussycats, I'd pet you until one of us fell asleep -- or my arm fell off

Have a great day, darling Ambassador Spot. Live long, healthy, happy, always loved and cherised. You are, as your Meowmie said, a truly special cat.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore