Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Look what I brought home now!

Mud Pie is so cute and I just love his name!
    I always thought that you needed at least one black and white kitty in your signature.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

My first thought when I saw that first picture of Mud Pie was how much he reminded me of Birdie also.

Lisa, what a blessing that this precious little one was saved from going to the RB. He is so darn adorable and I just love those beautiful blue eyes of his. I have never seen a tuxie with blue eyes. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

Have I missed something here??????? I know you have Sissy with her babies, but how did you go from 12 cats in your signature and say that Mud Pie would make 20.???????????

Have you decided to keep Sissy and her babies????

My, my, my Lisa. Have you failed fostering this fast already.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Bless you for helping this little sweetheart! Mud Pie is so adorable!!

What a sweet story and mud pie is just too too adorable! Bless your heart for saving this little one. He certainly has already made quite an entrance into a lot of PT hearts!

**hugs**

Mud Pie update

So far still so good. He is getting stronger and more energetic by the minute.

To answer the big 20 question. I started with 12 and took in Sissy and her babies. I had every intention of keeping Sissy and adopting out the five babies which would have made 13. Unfortunately three of the little ones are black, and one tortie, which makes them so unadoptable. Our shelter is full of black and tortie babies to adults. I figured early on that this would be a problem. Since no PT'ers were able to help out either I started counting them as part of the Brat Pack. That makes 13 + 4 = 17. Then there is the adorable solid gray baby that is highly adoptable but it just doesn't seem fair to make her be the only one to leave. Ok, that now makes 18. Of course we can't forget that Opie is now a permanent Brat too. We are now up to 19. Add in the Mud Pie and it comes to an even 20.

I admit it....I'm a huge SUCKER!!!!

Here are a few new pictures of Mud Pie tonight.

Attacking the killer pink mouse!

He rolled himself into his little blankie while trying to kill the bad old mouse!

Hey look Ma, I made a friend!

We color coordinate just perfectly!

All this mouse killing is starting to wear me out.

Good night little Mud Pie

That little quilt he is laying on came from the shelter and was made and donated by either Debbie (sirrahbed) or Laura. I'm not sure which one made this one but Mud Pie is sure enjoying it.

Jan that picture of Birdie is the one that will never ever leave my head! That is the exact picture that flew into my mind when I got my first glimpse of Mud Pie. It is amazing the similarities between the two. I do believe they both have Guardian Angels!

Ok, now there a few of you that can go ahead and start letting me have it about fostering! I always told you all that I couldn't do it and now you can clearly see why!
    Last edited by catcrazylady; 09-18-2005 at 11:05 PM.

OMG, there's NO WAY you can give him up to anyone else! He is so adorable, and there must be a reason he came to YOU the way he did. He is so cute!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of him as he grows!
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Lisa... now YOU can be the one who gets the ribbing about being a foster failure! you've failed in spades!

But who could resist these precious little babies? You nearly doubled the brat crew just this month alone! LOL

Gosh, what is next spring's klitten season bringing you?

omg
    what a cutie!!
    hugs to you Lisa!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Go ahead Catnapper, I deserve everything you can dish out!
    The "failed in Spades" cracked me up!

You know, I never thought about it being Moses that saved the kitten with a blood transfusion until Jen and Debbie mentioned it. That is kind of cool, huh?

Jen- "A God-send"
    Debbie- "sent to the promised land"

You guys crack me up!!!!

Well, it looks like Mud Pie has become a PT kitty and it's kind of out of my hands now. The fault is all of PT's! I had nothing to do with him staying!!!!

You're going to need a new signature to fit all those brats in!

Well, it looks like Mud Pie has become a PT kitty and it's kind of out of my hands now. The fault is all of PT's! I had nothing to do with him staying!!!!
    nice to think that you have an excuse on this one.

He is simply too cute for words. I could squish him!!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

You won't hear anything from me but I was serious when I said that if you just can't keep him, I will take him. Kentucky isn't that far from MD - we can work something out.

Love the new pictures, especially the one where he rolled himself into the blanket!

That blankie looks like one I made and I was going to start making them again, have LOT'S of donated stuff but then Eddie had that accident....

QSL, you DID have to post that pitiful picture of Birdie again and make me cry. I can NOT look at that one without crying...STILL! And I think those pictures of Mud Pie will always bring tears to my eyes too.

Lisa, I came back to this thread to ask how he is doing and there he is in new pictures with updates. He is having a whole lot easier time in his recovery than Birdie, that is great! (No kitty should have to go through what Birdie went through) But Lisa, DO take credit for stepping up and bringing him home. We never realize what "LOVE" means to those babies and especially a sick one. Eddies PT told me that having someone to root them on and be there to support them makes a HUDGE differance in patients recovery.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    This picture is just the sweetest!!!

Those great big full moon eyes are captivating....kisses all over that baby for me please. Mud Pie does have a nice pink color to him luckily. I think that's why Birdie had such a tough recovery having lost a large amount of blood from the initial attack, and then fleas draining out more. Birdie is a miracle boy and may just be Mud Pie's guardian angel.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~