Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Look what I brought home now!

What a cutie
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Twenty cats, sounds like a nice round number to me too! If I had the room, health and money for more cats I'd have twenty of them or more.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Mud Pie's before....

Birdie's before....

Mud Pie's after!

And Birdie's after!!!!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Look what I brought home

It only took one look and I turned to mush. What a sweetie! Little Mud Pie couldn't possibly be any cuter!!! Mud Pie is a great name for him too. The pictures of the baby you found under all that mud looks very settled in and content. Guess he feels your love already!!! Welcome to the world, Mud Pie, you had a rough start but the world isn't such an awful place... you'll see. Sending you lots of smoochies and tummy rubs
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

What a sweet little fellow. I'm glad he is feeling well now.

He's so adorable!!! I'm so glad that he's doing well and his name is so cute. Welcome to PT Mud Pie!!!!

What a cutie.

I cant believe how much better and how content Mud Pie looks after his clean up.

Remarkable the similarities between Birdie and Mud Pie.

Truly amazing stories.

Lisa,

The "thanks" does go to you as well, sweetie! You're at your limit...and your limit at work too, but you still brought him home. That's wonderful...you're his angel. (((hugs)))

He's the cutest little itty bitty boy!! I'm in love with him already!! Welcome to PT, little one. You have lots and lots of crazy cat lady aunties and a few crazy cat man uncles!! ♥

LOVE this picture...

(((HUGS)))
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!

Dennis and I read this thread together and both of us are total mush maniacs - this room sounds like an Omegosh choir! I think Moses brought that baby to the promised land

Lisa - OMG - what a precious baby and that name

20 is an even number you know - nice color accent to the brat-pack - now if we could get that baby to Jen.... I would help transport for sure....but I suspect that little boy is #20.

Wow what a story....that poor little *mud pie*......and then look at what was underneath! Ok I am still doing OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!

Oh my..........

The similarities between the pictures of Mud Pie and Birdie are stunning. They both cleaned up well for themselves, though, and have found wonderful homes!! I'm so excited you brought this guy home...Congratulations, a-hem, on the new addition.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

I can't get over how tough kittens are. Little Mud Pie has used one of his lifes before he was 3 months old and there he is- sleeping like a little angel

Yes, of course I thought of Birdie here.

I am so glad he came in the right moment- everything fell in place I won't give any suggestions- we would need more families like the one Angel, Nessa and Elfie are going because then it would be easier to limit your cat herd

He looks like my sister's kitty, Mudpie. What a little cutie! I'm sorry but I'm going to have to join in with the choir: KEEP THE LITTLE CUTIE!!!!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

OMG! Lisa, Mud Pie is too adorable! He looks so sad covered in mud, but beautiful under the mud

*I* personally think that the CCL kitties need a tuxie

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

How many times have I said no more but they keep coming? NO MORE!!!!!! This has got to stop!!!
    Yeah, uh-huh, right. I've been saying that for almost 10 years now. When I brought LilEli and Tabitha to their new home, I vowed...no more rescues, no more fostering (except for Parker who is grand-fathered in), no more new cats. PERIOD.

Yeah, right. That's all I'll say for now.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh man, you have me in tears. I even made my husband come over and look at the before-and-after pictures and he - Mr. "I-hate-cats-and-am-plotting-their-demise" - smiled and said how cool it was that you were able to do that for Mud Pie. (If only you knew my husband... this is HUGE!)

It's people like you, crazycatlady, that make me think that maybe the world is an okay place after all... God bless you and little Mud Pie. If you can't keep him - I'll take him and I know my husband won't put up a big fight either!
    Last edited by Samantha Puppy; 09-18-2005 at 02:04 PM.