Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Look what I brought home now!

Awww.....hes ADORABLE!!!! Welcome To PT Mud Pie!!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

He's such a cutie. I am glad you were there to save him, he probably survived just because you wanted it so much.

He is a very beautiful cat

What a cutie! He has come a long way already, and I love the name.

MUD PIE,YOU ARE SO LUCKY,THAT YOU WERE PICKED UP,BY CAT LOVERS,AND TAKEN,TO THE ONE PERSON,IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY,THAT COULD HELP YOU.
    YOU ARE SO CUTE,YOU LOOK LIKE A YOUNG POUNCETTE,I WISH,THAT I COULD COME DOWN,THERE AND TAKE YOU HOME MUDPIE.
    WAIT,UNTIL YOU MEET SCRAPPY MAGOO!!!

THREE MEEEOOWS,FOR LISA,THOSE DOCTORS,AND THAT BLOOD DONOR CAT!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

God Bless you, Lisa!!!

Mud Pie is a doll baby! Reminds me of Brodie. When we brought him home his white fur was so gross, not white at all! That will get cleaned eventually, especially once the others start licking on him!

I can see why you all are already attached, especially after seeing the little guy practically be brought back to life!

Kisses to Mud Pie!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

What a miracle you have brought about!! That little darling owes his little life to you. Bless you for taking this kitten and bringing him back from the brink.

He is adorable and I love the name!!!

I just went back and looked at that picture of him sleeping on his back...talk about TRUST!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I LOVE his name!! LOL He is quite handsome..How old is he?
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

What a little sweetie! Any chance Sissy would be willing to wet-nurse him?

Well.....perhaps.....if you could find another Pet Talker to adopt him and some of Sissy's babies....and could go visit him every day....and cuddle him.....

Oh, hell. As has been said already, you need one in that color scheme.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Lisa, what a sweet little baby!!! 20 is a perfect number, I have you know!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that got thier heart snagged by this little fella.

I'll try to answer some of your questions.

I think he's about 8 to 10 weeks old. He's eating kitten chow mixed with canned and is having no problems now.
    He is on a vitamin and iron building medicine as well as an antibiotic for the next ten days.

He is a very gentle kitten and was extremely nervous at all sounds yesterday. Today he seems to have figured out that we have a very noisy and busy cat house. He slept most of the day and I'm glad. He needs to rest and heal from whatever happened to him.

No chance on Sissy helping him out. She spotted him two rooms away and started growling! She is kicking her babies off now and the last thing she wants is another one!

I know I don't have one in that color scheme but Gee Whiz! How many times have I said no more but they keep coming? NO MORE!!!!!! This has got to stop!!!

Please, don't pat me on the back for saving this little guy. All that credit goes to the people who brought him in, the vet, the blood donor kitty named Moses, and Mud Pie himself. I just carried him around to keep him warm and said a few prayers. Nothing more than any one of you would have done. I appreciate the thoughts but I really can't take any credit for anything more than some hugs and kisses and I enjoyed that part!

OMG! The blood donor was named Moses??? What a God-send.

I will more than gladly tell you that you can not keep him.......that he is probably one of the most adoptable kittens available in your part of the world.......that 20 cats is an outrageous number.......and that I KNOW you are strong enough to let him go......

But you won't listen to me anyway.

And I would like to add that he is probably one of the most adorable kittens I have ever seen. I am glad he was saved.

Smooches to Mud Pie.!!!

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    And I would like to add that he is probably one of the most adorable kittens I have ever seen.
    Dilemma solved: send him to Jen. she only has 15 1/2. She is a sucker for those kitties with the wite flame between the eyes.

Originally posted by catnapper
    Dilemma solved: send him to Jen. she only has 15 1/2. She is a sucker for those kitties with the wite flame between the eyes.
    Actually I was going to suggest sending him to me....but it looks like he already HAS a home!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    OMG another Birdie, but with a working tongue! He is so precious looking and cleaned up well. If he's that old....do you know you have a rare kitten now? Black & white blue-eyed! Please give that sweet baby some extra extra kisses for me!! I'm so glad 'someone upstairs' was watching over him that day Lisa. And if you think that Mud Pie will make 20....does this mean all Sissy's kittens are staying as well? Seems to me that you only have 15!So far.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

OMG!!!!!! He is adorable but what a sad story. I'm so glad he found you and all involved - perfect timing to save his little life.

The first thing I thought when I was his pictures was Birdie too.

I think it's funny hubby wants to keep him. I know absolutely I would too. What a sweetie!

By the way, I love his name.

From Decker with Love