Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is it that attracts you to some of your favourite breeds?

maybe, some just come from snappy lines, too. toy poodles are known for being hard to find a decent line. lots of toy poodle are nurotic (sp?) just like cockers.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Australian Shepherds
    Their unique-ness. No two Aussies will ever look alike if they're merled or ticked. Their intelligence is just... AMAZING, their temperment is amazing, and they are SO personable!

I know Goldens, Labs and GSheps are amazing dogs as well, but they ALL look the same... no two Aussies will ever look alike.

facebook

Yep That's what I've always thought

i love aussies too!!!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

everyone loves aussies!! lol

Dobermans! What else, with Loyalty, beauty, color, grace, elegance, yet power. Intense amount of durability and Intelligence. Their versatility, adaptions to surroundings, sociability if raised right. I love the 'lap dog baby' attitude they are know for. Their wonderful nature and overall great personality!
    APBT!!! tied for favorites with Dobermans, how could you go wrong, Loyalty, again, beauty, power. They have dedication and brains. Tolerance and the absolute loving protection and trust, you can never have too much love for one. They would die to protect the one they love, and wouldn't blink at the thought. They can be beaten, abused, neglected, fought, and completely misunderstood, and yet they still, at the end of their day, just want to be loved. Why wouldn't they be a favorite breed?, they are WONDERFUL family pets, and overall love-bugs! Its sad the misinterpretations that come with the name pit bull, I am proud to be owned by a pit mix, and would tell the world, OPEN your eyes, and see their beauty, well, you guys know all about them, but its the other people, the news channels/broadcasters, and ignorant Judgemental "sponges" who believe the crud the report on the breed. Oh and lets not leave out those unloving, neglectful..[let me stop there] that fight pits still to this day, well, fight any breed for that matter.
    Who couldn't love a breed that has been through so much and comes out with the best personality??? I do believe they are Number 1, the more I think about it, the more I love them, more than dobermans even. sorry, got to venting......lol
    Cassie and Pugsley and Shadow and Meanness
    Luv dem Mutts!
    Life, Love and Animals!
    Website!
    http://community.webshots.com/user/cassieknipp1987
    [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/p55ee44e13669922dd2a003559e15c6e4/f3fe6076.jpg[IMG]