Thread: Rainbow

Rainbow

Rainbow, what a beauty you are, your coloring is just fantastic. That photo is wonderful and you are so lucky to have so many friends to live with. Your family is so proud of you and rightfully so. Congratulations dear, sweet, Rainbow Our Very Best Pet of the Day, I'm sure your Mom will give you some extra treats on your extra special day. Jackie

RAINBOW
    What a colorful sweetie you are. Congratulations on being our special PET OF THE DAY. Hope your day is full of happy surprises.

WOW Rainbow - aren't you a sight for sore eyes. You're simply stunning decked out in all that out of sight color plummage. And you're really cute too Congrats little guy on being our most colorful POTD

Former User Guest
    You must be the most colourful bird I've ever seen in my life, WOW is the only thing I can say! Striking colours!

Rainbow,

You are very well named. WOW, you are GORGEOUS !!!
    You sound like a very intelligent companion & a fun friend
    to have around. Congratulations on being honored today
    as our PET OF THE DAY !!!

Wow!!! I am blinded by your beauty! Rainbow, you are one stunningkalidescope of color!! With your fun loving personality and gleeful chatter, you follow in the footsteps of the most beloved of clowns!! You keep them rolling in aisles!! How could anyone NOT smile in the presence of such a magnificent creature!! Congratulations to you beautifulRainbow, our most fabulous Pet of the Day!!! And make sure you get lots of extra goodies today!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-14-2002 at 05:53 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Rainbow...we live in the same city....Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
    So you're like a neighbour. You are very, very beautiful...a typical Rainbow Lorikeet.
    The native Rainbow Lorikeets fly in to our garden when the Illawarra Flame Tree is in blossom. They love the nectar. Then they all chatter & squawk at each other as if they're having a big party. We've been told that the nectar has an intoxicating effect.
    Have a wonderful day, Rainbow, & be proud that you belong to one of the most beautful bird types.
    Marie

I simply could not turn in tonight without saying what a beautiful bird you are, Rainbow!!! You were the first thing I saw when I signed on to Pet Talk this morning, and I melted, right then and there!!! What an honor it was for us to have your bright and beautiful picture to see all day today!!

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!