Thread: Majesty

Majesty

What a beautiful cat! (and great story!) I had never hard of a Snowshoe Siamese - I have what I call a Siamese Wanna-be because she has white on her, I thought she was mixed ... Now I am not sure .... her name is Crystal and she is on Cat of the Day Feb. 21st. Let me know if you think she is at least part Snowshoe Siamese. Thanks for sharing Majesty with us!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Majesty, you are handsome and oh such a lucky cat!!! I'm so glad the nice lady rescued you and found a perfect home. And what a blessing you are for your new family, bringing love and fun back into their home. I think you are a perfect choice for Cat of the Day!!!

Your Majesty - you are as beautiful and royal as can be. Such a sweet story and you deserve this honor today so Congrats and have a royal day indeed!!!!

Awwwwww

You remind me of my very first cat, Sabrina. She was a Snowshoe kitty and had the most wonderful personality. She lived to be 21. She was my best friend. Congratulations for being The Cat of the Day. I hope you live as long as Sabrina did - and enjoy this special day fella!

Majesty for sure!

Majesty, your markings are absolutely wonderful (I especially like your white whiskers!!!!) - your name fits purrrfectly! And the best part is that you have a well deserved, loving, caring home - congratulations from all the furrbabies at our house for being selected as Cat of the Day today - it is a such joy to meet you!

Bari and the Pride

Majesty, you are definitely a very handsome kitty. I have a kitty at home that is part Siamese...he has the meow to prove it. Congratulations on being the Cat of the day. Hopefully you will see my kitty soon as the Cat of the day...I've sent a picture of him in several times, but I'm sure they have tons of pictures to choose from.

Gosh, my first reaction was - what a perfect name for a magnificent kitty. And you seemed to know it too, didn't you?
    You only responded when you were properly called.

How much all of us want to hear these wonderful stories of rescues with happy, happy endings. There are so many people out there that want to give lots of love and care and you have been lucky enough to find one of them. We wish you a very long and happy life YOUR MAJESTY!

It was a true joy seeing you as our very own COTD.

YOUR MAJESTY

Congratulations Sweet boy on finding your forever
    home with someone who loves you dearly. You rightly
    deserve to be our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    You also show what "treasures await" at any local
    animal shelter or rescue shelter...

His Majesty, you are one gorgeous cat!! I'm partial to snowshoes . . . almost adopted one with a white blaze from PetSmart, but hubby intervened . . .

Hope you celebrate you special day with your favorite dolly, and congratulations on being honored as our COTD!

Joy, welcome to PetTalk! Your cat's picture resembles a longhair tabby, with maybe some Maine Coon . . .

AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

She was referring to her cat, Crystal, not the one in the picture, I presume. Here's Crystal:

who may well be ...

Oh my gosh, Majesty has taken my breath away! What a regal, handsome guy! I can just see all the girl cats looking at your picture Majesty, swooning!