Maybe someone can help me.

Phoenix {9 mths) jumps up and nips when i come home i know he's excited but he does'nt stop i have to hold him down or he'll keep going.

He is VERY hyper with the dogs too but they put him in his place. I use a sqirt bottle to disapline my dogs BUt he does'nt care it does'nt bother him it seems like he thinks i'm playing
Basenjis hate water so i don't get it.

I tell him NO and sqirt him it he does'nt listen i have also tryed the time out thing but that does'nt work eithier so i'm not sure what else i can do for him to get it in his STUBORN head that nipping is'nt right. IT hurts pretty bad yesterday he got me in the boob.

He usally does'nt jump except when i get home because the other 2 do i don't mind that but i just don't want him to nip while doing it.

Denver nipped for alittle while when he was little but after about 2 weeks he got the hint

I know the other people that had him would just say no and it that did'nt work they'd put a muzzle on him.

So i think that's why it's alittle harder because he was'nt tought that it's not right when he was younger

Does anybody have any suggestions on this He's driving me Crazy