Thread: Happy Purrthday My Black Beauties!!

Happy Purrthday My Black Beauties!!

hi ya'll!!

not trying to become a bad meowmiee.. I was so busy with camping adventures & all until just yesterday, it was my peppers girl's birthday! and realized I've missed wishing the two others, zephyra & ocean too. I was around yesterday but not to a computer..so here they are!! they would feel better hearing from their pet talk furriends!

first, here's my dear zephyra who became four last august 8th.. (she's the older cat in the ark)..

this girl is my first & my heart cat. she was given to me in 2001 from a co-worker of father's who took her back with him after he was told this amazing girl would be PTS just because of no room in the shelter. I couldn't believe that. we always are very close, she could understand what I'm saying, hates to hear/see me in shower (where she can't see me and meeoows). she comes to me, mothering me when I weep. (well, I think I almost never weep because she'd come and amuse me so quick!) she loves to play hide-and-seek game with me, first she'd have to run up my calve (without claws) then zips away! she knew & waits for me to chase her until she flops down for her rub-rubs. she talks & talks, corresponds very well.. oh, I love you, my girl dearly to the sky!!

next - my little happy biig aby-boy, ocean became three on august 20th! (my, the biggest boy on this ark)..

aw, only my sweet little happy big boy! he's so so sweet, loves and never forgets to cuddle by my chest/his head by my nose everynight! just to purr his little heart off. I got him from a shelter in "sick-bay" kennel in 2003, just a week after I became a pet talker! in despite of him bringing home with a ringworm and gave me eleven ringworms, and five others to zephyra & miles, I never regret promising him a furrever home!! I'm SO glad I never thought for a minute to let you stay in shelter until your URI goes away, otherwise I'd never have you! I love you and am proud of you soo much and always, my baby. I hope to have many, many more years with you, sweetie.

and last...my perky girl, peppa! just became two yesterday! (september eleventh)..

this is quite a darling girl! I loovee her to pieces! around in a year ago after I lost my little black boy, edges - I went to a shelter to save another live to make my ark 9 again, I looked around in. and found this girl was sleeping like an angel. I approached - talked to her, she woke up lively, purring so hard that I could even feel the whole metal cage vibrating. I thought I'd love to have her but wanted to look around more.. once I turned my back around, she quite had a long arm and grabbed my shirt through! I stood there, turned my head, looked at her, as her arm sticked in my shirt still, she gave me this look, *mew*..."stay here or take me!!!" that's it, that was the end, I took her. she came home, greeted everyfurry and still is making sure she greets every guests that comes by with her sandpaperkisses & motorheart cuddles. oh my girl, I can't imagine never found you, never loved or have you as a part of my life. *({snuggles!})*

I love you all! and HAPPY, HAPPY BELATE PURRthDAY TO YOU ALL!!

hope you have enjoyed my black fuzzy beauties and their gotcha stories as much as I did!

..gina & the black beeeauutiees
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

IN MANY PARTS,OF THE WORLD,BLACK CATSM,ARE OMENS,OF GOOD LUCK,AND I AM GLAD,THAT IN YOUR CASE,THIS HAS TURNED,OUT ,TO BE TRUE.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gina I missed this yesterday! Happy Purrthday to all your black beauties!! They are all gorgeous!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

This was from yesterday?? It must be one that went to page two so quickly - sure glad I saw it tonight!!

What BEE-OO-TEE-FULL blacks kitties!! I loved seeing the pictures and hearing little personal stories about each one.

Sweet "old" lady zephyra is gorgeous - those eyes! I love to read how she mothers you if you should cry - how sweet!!

Big Boy ocean is another handsome fella. How nice to have his head near you when you sleep. Glad you took on the ringworm to save this boy!

I had to giggle at the story of how peppa snagged your shirt She was not about to let you look around any more. She sounds so friendly.

Your ark seems like such a happy bunch I know that when you are running a whole ark - there are lots of bad times as you have had with health and illness - but it also means lots of laughs, purrs, cuddles and sweetness too!

Happy Birthday Black Beauties Peppa, Ocean and Zephyra!!

Your stories were so heartwarming. I LOVE black kitties and yours sound so wonderful!! I'm glad that you rescued all of them and gave them a loving home. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Happy belated birthday to all you black beautys from a black beauty herself..Abby
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

wow, my blackies are honored to see you, abby!

yes, my ark is full of sweetness..as it should be, sweet home sweet!

thanks everyone!

Happy Purrthday My Black Beauties

Oh such adorable babies they are.. HAPPY PURRTHDAY LITTLE BLACK BEAUTIES & HAVE MANY MANY MORE TO COME

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

You have THREE blackies?? I am sooooo jealous! I love blackies and I have always had one, my latest being Samantha who sat on my door step for 2 years, begging to be mine!

BLACKIE POWER!

Happy Brithday to all your babies!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Happy Purrthday!!!!

How did I miss this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

(2680)

laura, I have four! my fourth blackie, thunder - but his birthday is in feburary.

edit.. oh lobodeb, you could see my up to date ark news below in my signature then you wouldn't miss!
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 09-16-2005 at 04:54 PM.

What gorgeous blackies! Happy Birthday to all of you, you beautiful kitties!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I