Thread: Cocoa

Cocoa

Wow! Yes indeed! I have fallen for Cocoa! She's a total sweetheart! It's obvious that you love her with all your heart, and that she's your velcro girl, who comforts you after a hard day at school and always makes you happy! Congratulations pretty girl, on being our special DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!

Cocoa, what a beautiful chocolate girl you are! I just love chocolate puppys, I have one of my own! It sounds like you are very friendly, just like my chocolate puppy! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day is the best ever!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Cocoa!!

Yes Cocoa, we've fallen head over heels for you pretty girl!! It's another match made in heaven isn't it Cocoa? The day that your bestest friend came along, you both knew it right away! What a happy moment that was. High school can be very rough for sure. What a good girl you are to be there for support for your loving human companion. Not only are you gorgeous, Cocoa, but you're one smart cookie too young lady!! You sound like the best girl in the world doll face and we're very happy to meet you this morning. Congrats on your big day! Celebrate sweetheart. May you have a wonderful day with all the things you love!! Hugs and kisses to Cocoa from us

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cocoa...You are so beautiful. I just love your brown hair.
    Happy that you have a family that loves you very much. Take good care of them. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to hear such good things about you.
    I just love labs.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS COCOA!

My what a beautiful girl you are, I've always loved those chocolate labbies like yourself

I guess it was love at first sight when you girl seen you wasn't it? But who could blame her, just look at those gorgeous eyes of yours!

I hope you have many wonderful years together, you and your girl. Have fun celebrating sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Beautiful Cocoa, what a delicious chocolaty labbie girl you are! You look like you've been sprinkled with a little powdered sugar in your DOTD photo as you stand in the snow, but of course we all know you couldn't get any sweeter already . As your human says, those high school years can be very difficult, and I too had a wonderful furry soulmate to help get me through them. What a blessing you are, precious Cocoa. Sounds like you and your person both immediately knew you were destined to be together when you met that joyful day. You sound like you were a quite an angelic little puppy! I can't say my little girl was quite so well behaved in her puppy stage . Cocoa, I hope today you have an EXTRA fun and special day today as you celebrate your much deserved spotlight. Your family must be so proud! Please have your mommy give you a hug and kiss from me too. Congratulations Cocoa, on being our heartwarming, MOST deserving Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Count me among the "fallen," beautiful Cocoa!!! Oh what a big smile your precious chocolate self has put on this Labbie loving face! No wonder your young human fell head over heels for you! Sounds like a case of love at first sight all around! And what a wonderful bond of unconditional love you two have forged since that first meeting...best buds for LIFE!!! Yes, those high school years can be tough but having a devoted and loving best friend like you by her/his side will surely make each and every day a happy one! Nothing like the sight of a smiling, squirming, butt wiggling Labbie at the end of a hard day to make everything "ok!"
    Cocoa, me and my Labbie girl Star (my best friend!) wish you and your human many, many more years of abiding friendship and unconditional love!!! Congratulations to you beautiful Cocoa, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight with your proud person and loving family! I hope you're spoiled to the max and treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires! Hugs, kisses, wags and woofs to you sweet baby girl from Sandra and Star!

Oh Cocoa, what a pretty girl you are with your lovely brown coat and beautiful brown eyes. I wish I could give you some belly rubs, but I'll bet your person makes sure you get those rubs every day. It's very nice of you to look after your person during the high school days; we all know how comforting a doggy snuggle can be after a rough day at school. Congratulations Cocoa, on being our lovely labby DOTD.

Hi there, Cocoa!! What a gorgeous girl you are!! You sound like a VERY well behaved girl!! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hi Cocoa,

I am so pleased to meet such a sweet, beautiful pupster
    like you & proud to offer my congratulations on your special
    day as our DOG OF THE DAY.You seem like the perfect family
    friend & companion. Hugs & kisses Cocoa.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cocoa, you are one lovely and most beautiful girl!! You have such pretty eyes and a chocolate coat to die for!! Congrats to GORGEOUS COCOA!

Oh Cocoa you have reeled me in hook, line and sinker. You are beautiful and what a gorgeous coat you have. I am so glad that you are such a great friend to your Mom and help her out with school. What a nice puppy you were to not chew any furniture while teething. Congrats on being DOTD Cocoa and have a great day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant