Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purrecious Pearl!

Purrecious Pearl!

Well, Pearl, you are a beautiful blue point and we just love your necklace. We blues are so special, aren't we? Have a simply wonderful day with your purrson. Mmmm, I like your necklace, wonder if my mum would buy me one like that? Lots of Love from TopCat2 (Colette)
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

You are simply stunning, Pearl! If you were a person you would definitely be a charter member of the Red Hat Association! Congrats on your successful battle against cancer.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Pearl, you are just gorgeous! I'm glad to hear you are winning your courageous battle with cancer. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

hello pearl

congrats on battling the cancer. and for being cotd. you are very a beautiful cat. we are so glad you lived your life very loved.

What a stunningly beautiful lady you are dearest Pearl. I have to say first off that I just love your pearly necklace with the little fish pendants, it suits you perfectly! Your graceful yet strong will to survive the odds of such a serious illness are an inspiration and example to all, human and furry ones alike. My eyes teared up as I read about you and your people's victory over the cancer that sought to take your life. It is true testament to your indomitable spirit that you have made it through so much, and I know that every day as your people look into that calm, royal gaze, they are filled with a love and joy that is beyond describing. Today we share in that love and joy as you are honored and celebrated here at Pet of the Day, as you so richly deserve. I hope today is an EXTRA special one for you with all your very favorite treats and activities. Congratulations Pearl, our beautiful, triumphant, inspiring Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

ALL THE FOUND CAT SIAMESE,ARE PLEASED,TO MEET YOU,PEARL,AND THEY ARE TELLING ME,THAT LIKE THE PRECIOUS GEM,THAT A PEARL IS,YOU ARE A PEFECT GEM,OF A CAT..
    AND THNAK YOU,THAT THEY HAVE SURVIVED,THAT CANCER SCARE,TO GIVE YOUR GUARDIANS,MORE YERAS,OF YOUR WONDERFUL CAT LOVE.
    ALL,OF THE FOUND CATS,ESPECIALLY,THE SIMAESE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR PRECIOUS PEARL,COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pearl's Mom
    Thank you all for your wonderful comments regarding Pearl--she feels extremely honored to be selected as Cat of the Day [on 9/11 no less].
    She celebrated her 15th birthday on August 1st 2005 and continues to go strong....
    She is an exceptionally strong willed cat who is putting up w/the chemo remarkably well. However, we continue to take it "one day at a time" as we know that remission does not mean "cure" and we cherish every moment we have with her every day.

Pearl's Mom

What a stylish and most gorgeous kitty cat! Pearl, you are one cute kitty and it was nice to learn about your happy life today. Congrats to PRECIOUS PRETTY PEARL!!!

Pearl
    What a beauty you are!
    I'm so glad you are doing well now and enjoying yourself.
    My 15 year old cat, Leonardo, says you look MA-VA-LOSE!
    (forgive him, he can't spell) His birthday was August 31. You were almost birthday twins!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Pearl!!! The blue of your eyes definitley rivals the blue sky in your photo! It is hard to believe that you are a senior kitty and a cancer survivor!! It is easy to tell from your story that you are one very loved cat!! Hugs, kisses, wishes for a long life, and happiness from ALL the Campbell Clan of Cats!!!
    Love, Ralph Syracuse, Norton, Molly Meu, Raven, Tina Peepers, Nicholas, Riley, and Hayley

HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Originally posted by animallovernw
    Pearl's Mom
    Thank you all for your wonderful comments regarding Pearl--she feels extremely honored to be selected as Cat of the Day [on 9/11 no less].
    She celebrated her 15th birthday on August 1st 2005 and continues to go strong....
    She is an exceptionally strong willed cat who is putting up w/the chemo remarkably well. However, we continue to take it "one day at a time" as we know that remission does not mean "cure" and we cherish every moment we have with her every day.

Pearl's Mom
    Hi Pearl's mom. What a pleasure to see your beautiful girl as our cat of the day. I just LOVE her necklace, it goes with her eyes and her name! I think it is neat how there are fish charms on it. I am so sorry she has cancer That breaks my heart. Cancer is a horrible, horrible thing. Just spend as much time with Pearl as you can. Please give pearl a hug and a kiss from me and I am certain she'll enjoy her special day with you!!

P.S. Sorry I misread, I am glad she is in remission and on the mend and hope she has many years to come with you!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Blog Entries

Purrecious Pearl

We are happy to learn that you recovered from cancer. Our wish is you live many more years because you are so very loved and purrecious. Your humans need you to stay right here in your Palace as long as possible.

Enjoy being our Cat of the Day, dear Pearl. The lyrics to a very lovely Elton John hit describe you ...

Blue eyes
    Baby’s got blue eyes
    Like a deep blue sea
    On a blue blue day
    Blue eyes
    Baby’s got blue eyes

Music: Elton John
    Lyrics: Gary Osborne

p.s.: We love your pearl necklace with the pretty silver fishies! Sasha wore a black necklace studded with "diamonds" [actually, cubic zirconium]. She had a nice pink enameled 1" long tube which contained all of her info, plus she wore two IDs, one which was her register number should she get lost and the other her medical vaccines record w/dates. They are now in my jewellery box.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 09-11-2005 at 04:44 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Pearl is gorgeous with her pearl necklace with fish on it. I'm so glad to hear that she's in remission and I hope that she'll continue to stay healthy and strong for many many more years to come. My new kitten is also named Pearl and she's a Lynx Point Siamese Mix and I can only hope that she too will be with me for many years to come. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Could not miss a chance to say that you, Pearl, are a lovely, lovely lady. You sit there so calmly with your pretty necklace, the epitome of gentility.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you continue to fight your illness with the grace and courage you have shown so far.

Congratulations to a beauty with mesmerizing eyes!! Pearl, our Cat of The Day!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Dear, beautiful Pearl...you really are a "pearl of a girl!" How lovely you look posing for the camera, all decked out in your oyster finery! I must admit I'm in tears after reading your bio...reading of your many losses (your fur pals) and your courageous battle with cancer. What a stalwart, brave and courageous feline you are God Bless you for fighting the good fight and what a wonderful update...knowing that you are still with us, taking it "one day at a time." What an inspiration you are to us all!!! Love and kisses and hugs to you on your special day, dear Pearl You are one incredilby deserving, extra special and MOST beautiful CAT OF THE DAY! Congratulations to you and your wonderful, devoted family! WE LOVE PEARL...!