Thread: sold my first car...

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

sold my first car...

Hey, I haven't had much time to really read or post in here in over a week...but, I've just been working 10 to 12 hours a day, and, trying to make the most of my days off (ie being at the beach or on the lake, spending time with family, friends, and finn). I did sell my first car yesterday, a 2003 Honda Civic to a city firefighter. He was so nice, and, patient and happy with his "new" car! Anyway, things are great, and, I hope to be able to post a little more again once I get more adjusted to this new and busy schedule. Hope all is well in all your corners of the world. Finn and I are great!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Yay! Congrats on your first sale! I bet you feel pumped now! How is the job going? Are you enjoying it?

Congrats Kari, I know you will do great at this job!!

Yay! Congrats on your first sale! Are you enjoying the job?

Thanks, you guys. Yeah, so far, I love it. The paperwork is the only thing that is irritating...but, it's a necessary evil. I just have to work on my presentation and product knowledge, and, I'll be reeling 'em in! I have the most amazing managers I've ever known, I can't believe how fortunate I am. My sales manager is a riot, and, the manager of the dealership is fantastic, he's the nicest guy and even when something goes wrong or you screw up on something, he's firm, but, awesome. I don't think I want to be in the car business forever, but, you never know! I'm enjoying it right now, and, since we're on salary, I get a steady weekly paycheck on top of monthly bonuses for selling. Pretty cool...
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

AWESOME for you Kari..........I agree 2003 Hond civic's are the best, he he he. (I own one myself) It didn't happen to be blue, did it? That is nice that you get a salary, not as much pressure!!!

Tyson I miss you
    You will always be in my heart

Originally posted by new mom to a veiled
    AWESOME for you Kari..........I agree 2003 Hond civic's are the best, he he he. (I own one myself) It didn't happen to be blue, did it? That is nice that you get a salary, not as much pressure!!!
    Nah, it was white. And, there's still that pressure to sell, of course, but, without commission, we're not pressured to sell a Mustang to someone who just wants a Focus. We do get bonuses monthly, and, the more you sell, the bigger the bonus per car.

YAY!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO KARI!!!!!!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am so delighted to read that you got your first sale, Kari!!! Congratulations!!!!

So if we need a good deal on a new car, it's you that we need to see, right???? Will keep that in the back of my mind once Helen has started driving!!!!!

Logan

Woo hoo! Congrats!

Congrats Kari! Having a steady paycheck is a nice thing, huh.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Excellent, congratulations!!!!