Thread: Ariel (the litte not so mermaid)!

Ariel (the litte not so mermaid)!

OH MY GOODNESS! What a little sweetheart you have there! Well, it's your LUCKY day isn't it Ariel?!
    I just love pomeranians! They are so adorable! My mother-inlaw has one named Simba & my brother's name is Levi. I always wanted a small dog like that. One that needed lots of love and attention, one who likes being in your lap all the time. But, I love my big dogs just as much! Maby one of these days! Have a Wonderful day!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

You are a special dog! I have always loved poms and I had a girl named Pepper when I was growing up.
    Congrats. on being dog of the day! Have lots of fun today and get extra treats and play time in.

Ariel

Ariel, you are the sweetest little girl. I have a spoiled little Schnauzer, Miss Daisy just like you. It sound like you have a wonderful life, getting to go to the park, sneaking up in bed, Miss Daisy sleeps with me too, you tell your Mama it's O.K. Those mud puddles are so much fun to run through LOL Congratulations dear, sweet, Ariel, Our very Best Dog of the Day, you deserve lots of good treats on your special day.
    Jackie

Dear little Ariel, you are absolutely adorable!!! What a "foxy" looking babe!! One of my bestest doggies friends is a little Pom named Blackie!! Through him, I have come to know and love the sweet, playful, precious Pom personality!! I hear you dance and twirl in circles!! How could anyone resist such a dazzling performance! And Ariel, I would consider it a privilege to be smothered with your slobbery kisses!!! Congratulations dear Ariel on your very special, most deserved day of high honor! Yipppeeeee for Ariel, our very precious, beautiful and loving Dog of the Day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ariel. you are a very pretty girl! Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day.
    Marie

ARIEL

You are quite the Cutie-patootie aren't you !!!

Congratulations on being honored today Sweetie
    as one of our special "pampered pups", because
    today you are DOG OF THE DAY !!!

I wish you a long, happy & healthy life Ariel ....

Hooray! Ariel, DOTD!!!

I bet you are the cutest dog in all of Renton, WA. Aren't ya? Well, from one Washington native to another, CONGRATULATIONS on your special day!!