Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *Update* on my angel Lilith September 8, 2005

*Update* on my angel Lilith September 8, 2005

She is gone. Her x-rays showed her chest cavity was full of fluid. She had a massive tumor inside her chest cause from Feline Leukemia. We didn't even know she had it. I can't stop the tears. She was only a baby. She would have been 19 months old on the 20th of this month. I can't say anymore right now. I need to be with my husband and Vixen. Thank you all for your support throughout this.

Michelle & Angel Lilith

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful girl and far too young to leave. She knew great love in her short life and she carried that with her as moved on. I'm sure that Twicket and Dominique met her at the bridge and are showing her around right now.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Oh my god, Michelle!!!! I am so sorry, I don't know what to say. My hands are shaking and my eyes are filled with tears. My heart breaks for you and Guido!!! There is nothing you could do and know way you could have known. I have been watching all morning for an update and I never ever expected this.

Prayers going out to sweet Lilith that she will have a speedy journey to the RB!! RIP sweet Lilith!!!

Again, I am so very sorry!!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Oh Michelle, I am so sorry to hear this! Even though I haven't responded much to anything lately, I had been following Lilith's progress and updates. I know she had been doing better on the meds and I'm shocked to hear the results of the x-rays.

I am so, so sorry.{{{hugs}}}

RIP little Lilith. You were so loved and will be missed terribly.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Michelle ~ I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

This is so sad. I'm so sorry.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I'm so saddened Lilith was taken too soon, my heartfelt condolences. It just breaks your heart to lose a baby she knew true love and belonging while she was on this earth with you.

Cherish the time you had with Lilith and most of all cherish your memories, no one can take those from you.

Sweet Lilith is at the bridge, she's well now and waiting for the day you're reunited.

R.I.P. Lilith Godspeed.

I am so very sorry. I didn't know Lilith all that well, but I
    do know you loved that beautiful girl very dearly.

Rest In Peace Lilith.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear this. This is the last thing that I expected to here. I'm still in shock. At least she's not suffering any more. RIP sweet Lilith.

So sorry to hear of your loss.

RIP Sweet Lilith.

Nicki x

Thanks manda_moo87 for my siggy

I am shocked and very very sorry to read this update on Lilith. While she was here she had a great life. How awful that you lost her way too soon.

Rest in peace baby girl.

Omg! My heart goes out to you, Michelle. I am sooooo sorry!! (((((((HUGS))))))) R.I.P. Lilith Your life was too short but you had a great mom and dad who loved you until the end. I will miss you! Michelle, Please don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything at all. Again, I am sooooo sorry!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I am so, so sorry to hear this. It was way too soon. There isn't any silver lining here, Michelle. But, Lilith is out of pain now. Please be tender with yourself. You loved her so much, and that love was known and felt by Lilith. RIP, sweet young angel girl.

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Oh Michelle, I am so sorry to hear this! Even though I haven't responded much to anything lately, I had been following Lilith's progress and updates. I know she had been doing better on the meds and I'm shocked to hear the results of the x-rays.

I am so, so sorry.{{{hugs}}}

RIP little Lilith. You were so loved and will be missed terribly.
    Same for me.... . I am so sorry, Lilith was so young . My angel Sydney will be there , waiting for her, at the Rainbow Bridge. He was also not yet 2 (23 months)when he left us to be an angel.
    I know it is easy to say, but try to remember all the happy moments with her.
    GOODBYE LOVELY LILITH!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

NO!! OH my dear!

michelle, I am SO SO sorry to hear this!!! I.. I don't even know what to say.. but I'm holding you very close to me! I wish so much to be there & comfort you. *watery eyes*

remember lilith is painfree now, and she of course must have left something in your heart before she left.. seems all was for her own good, stressless going on the flight.

I'm so very sorry.. ((((holding you so close to me)))) hold vixen really close too and rest peacefully, lilith!

(((((((MICHELLE&VIXEN))))))

..gina & her sad ark
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..