Thread: Super Stacks

Super Stacks

Stacks, nobody here would suspect anything bad. You're a cat and so you have to be on top of it all, isn't it.

You only want to scare these birds away who steal the seeds from that little house?

I love to hear about your friendship with Tucker- it must be fun to watch you both when you walk the garden.

Have a great autumn day today, gorgeous and handsome Stacks, in celebration of you being COTD

Oh Stacks-Stacks-Stacks! I loved reading your story this morning! What a super cat you are! I would like to know you! And very handsome too!

Your humans should be very proud of you, chasing all the mice and moles from the garden, occasionally (ahem ) birds!

..."He does catch the occasional bird but we discourage that activity whenever we can."
    LOL! Actually, you have a very good strategy: you prevent them from coming in the garden!!!

Have a fantastic day with Tucker and your humans!

When I saw that cute face looking out from the computer this morning, it put a smile on my face!!! I am fascinated by your friendship with the dogs!!! But, it is good to know that you also take good care of your humans, too!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh Stacks you look like king of the birdhouse! What a cute picture! You're a handsome boy, that's for sure! Congratulations on COTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

MICHAEL,IS READING STACKS MIND,AND THE THOUGHT,IS,MEEOWIE,I APPRECIATE YOU BUILDING ME,A CHALET,BUT I THINK,THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE IT,A BIT BIGGER.
    I CANT FIT,INTO THIS HOUSE,AT ALL,THERES NO HEADROOM.
    STACKS,IS A THROW BACK,TO THE OLD CATS,WHO WERE WHAT THE LORD INTENDED FOR THEM,TO BE,GODS PERFECT HUNTING MACHINES.
    AND THATS THE WAY,TO HANDLE DOGS,IS TO WALK UP,TO THEM,WHEN A CAT RUNS,THEYRE PREY.
    THE FOUND CATS SEND AN INDEPENDANT OUTDOORSY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SUPR STACKS,COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a handsome guy you are Stacks! It is nice that you enjoy canine companionship too! Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Stacks
    What a handsome boy you are!
    Your wonderful picture sure gave me a big grin this morning.
    Love those big eyes of yours!
    I thought you were checking out birdie homes, just to inspect them to make sure they were up to code, of course, until I read that was a feeder. Bet you spoiled quite a few birdie appetites, huh?
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stacks, what a sparkling personality you have and it can't be denied that you simply exude an aura charisma, impossible to resist! You can't imagine the huge smile on my face when I opened up your page and saw that picture of you. It illustrates your curious and adventursome personality perfectly! I hope today you have an absolutely wonderful day with your proud family - Mom, Dad and best bud Tucker . Congratulations Stacks, on being our super winsome and MOST deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi there, Stacks!! What a handsome boy you are!! Aww you sure sound like my Tiger!! You sound like such a sweetie! Enjoy your day, boy!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Between your write-up and picture it is clear you are bursting with personality Mr. Stacks!! What a very handsome man you are - Congrats!!

aww what a pretty pretty kity and what a cool name!!!
    congrats on kitty of the day!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Look at those big round eyes. Not a worry in the world. Sounds like a really good cat, deserving of the fine home he found.

When I saw Stacks' picture I thought "that's a big cat" but then I realized it wasn't a real cabin... Maybe Paul Bunyan had a cat that big.

You're a wonderful woodsy cat, even if you aren't 10 feet high.
    Leonard Migliore

Oh Stacks! That picture of you is one in a million! I'm going to be pondering it for some time to come! What a joyful, life loving, carefree kitty you are! I was especally touched by your friendship with your Labbie bud, Tucker...what a team! It was a pleasure getting to know you, handsome Stacks! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration!!! Yay, Stacks! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Stacks, our most deserving honoree!

Blog Entries

Stacks

We think that when this picture was taken Stacks was saying:

I'm the King of the castle!
    Stacks is a verrrry handsome boy! You can tell him KatMa would love it if he were on my chest, all cozy & purring. I'd kiss and caress him endlessly.

Stacks and his dog sib, Tucker & the humans should celebrate big time today. Stacks is a fab choice for our Cat of the Day.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore