Thread: Sweet Pea!

Sweet Pea!

You have come a long way from that cold skinny kitty! Congratulations on your special day, and enjoy your supervised trips Big Out!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh Sweet Pea, what a beauty you are! Looks like you went to the right door looking for a home! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

SWEETPEA,YOU ARE A TREASURE,AND HOW ANYONE,COULD ABANDON,A ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL KITTEN,LIKE YOU,IS A CRIME.YOU ARE SO FANTASTIC LOOKING,WITH YOUR DIGNIFIED FACE,AND YOUR WHITE RUFF,YOU ARE THE ESSENTIAL SIAMESE CAT,AND ALL MY MEEZERS,ARE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOR SUPER SWEET PEA COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are just beautiful, Sweet Pea. Congratulations!

Sweet Pea, you are just gorgeous!!! What an elegant, obviously happy girl you are! Here in Texas you won't have to worry much about snow and cold, and do be careful outside - your purrsons are RIGHT - there are many things that could be a threat to you! Be safe and happy inside! Paw applause to your family for saving you and giving you such a loving home!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

[color=sky blue]Sweet Pea
    What a beauty you are!
    I love your big blue eyes too!
    Looks like you picked a wonderful home and family for your self!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    [/color]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, Sweet Pea! I am glad you found a home, being loved, and well fed now. I live in Montana where you used to live! You're such a pretty girl and I love your eyes!! Enjoy your special day, Sweet Pea as you definitely deserve it!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Blog Entries

Sweet Pea

Darling Sweet Pea said:
    I was freezing and starving.
    Like our sweet, precious Sasha, you had a rough start. You are very beautiful darling Sweet Pea. Rescued pets are, in my humble opinion, the most wonderful beings. Your humans are my kind of people. Please give them many kittykisses on our behalf.

Have a happy day celebrating with your very clever humans who realized what a special girl you are. I would love to rub your belly and kiss you too.

KatMa

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Your beauty leaves me breathless, Sweet Pea!!! It's hard enough to imagine you frightened and homeless in Montana, let along skinny and bedragled! Thank goodness you found your way to your forever home before the snows came, Sweet Pea! And just look at you now, the very picture of beauty, health and contentment! Amazing what some good loving and a change of scenery can do to heal the body and soul! Your wonderful tale of rescue warms our hearts and we're honored to bestow upon you the title, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Congratulations to you beautiful Sweet Pea Enjoy your well earned day celeb, basking in the light of your "top cat" honors and that Texas sun and don't forget the belly rubs! Hugs and kisses to you, Sweet Pea!

Sweet sweet Pea!!! You are absolutely STUNNING!!! What BLUE eyes!!! You would definitley give you know who a run for his money in the blue eyes department!!! How brave you were to persist at the door of what would become your forever home!! How wonderful that your parents took you in and loved you!! You have repaid them many times over I am sure!!!! Glad to hear that you enjoy the life of an indoor kitty. There is too much unsafe competition out there for you to have to contend with!! Be inside and be safe!!! Have a very special day celebrating YOUR day!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Look at that sweet face!! WOW, you are so stunning and gorgeous Sweet Pea - and a lovely Texas lady!! Congrats to Sexy SWEET PEA!!

What a beautiful kitty. Add her sweet and appreciative nature, and it's no surprise she slid right into a happy belly-rubbin' life. Good luck.

What a beautiful and special kitty you are! I'm glad you were strong enough to give a loud meow that day in Montana. Who'd have known that would be your permanent home? But who could resist your charm? I'm glad you have a wonderful home now. Looks like you're spoiled rotten. Congrats on being out COTD!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Sweet Sweet-Pea

Pretty girl, enjoy your special day as our COTD, beautiful blue colouring like my TopCat2. Kisses to you
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

What a beautiful girl you are. Seems that you have chosen well for yourself. Congratulations Sweet Pea!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!