Thread: Look What Found Us!

Look What Found Us!

He's a sweetheart! I'm calling him Brutus for now, I think it fits him well.
    Anyways my mom said she was watering the plants and he came running into the backyard and went after the sprinkler then he ran up the deck in jumped into our pool! Poor guy, there's no way for a large dog to get out of our pool so my mom had to pull him out! Then when she got him out he tried to go back in, so we had to chain him up so he won't try to jump the fence into the pool. Hopefully we'll find his owners, he's well taken care of.

FYI*The Collar is ours and he didn't dig that hole*
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

lol what a cutie i hope you find his owners soon
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Wow he reminds me of Kodie alot! He is just gorgeous,i hope you find the owners!

Originally posted by sammy101
    Wow he reminds me of Kodie alot! He is just gorgeous,i hope you find the owners!
    I thought the same thing!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

what a gorgeous pittie! I love sable pits. Brutus is a cute name. good luck finding his owners!
    R.I.P. Pidge & Charlie <3

Margaret (the biped)
    Oliver & Sahkmet (the buns)
    Brock & Alki (the poops)
    Felix & Linus (the mews)

"A dog's mind is a terrible thing to waste."

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." -Edward Hoagland

Is he a pit? I think he looks it sort of rottie x GSD

7. LOL, they always come to the right place! He looks so handsome! Are you planning on keeping him if his owner's don't turn up?

Same...I think he looks like the body of a rottie(maybe lab) and some colouring of GSD...IMO.

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia
    He is cute! I hope you can find his owners!
    ~Tina~

Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
    LOL, they always come to the right place! He looks so handsome! Are you planning on keeping him if his owner's don't turn up?

Same...I think he looks like the body of a rottie(maybe lab) and some colouring of GSD...IMO.
    I wish we could but we can hardly afford the ones we have now and my parents are really thinking about moving. I do hope that when we do move and get settled down I'll be able to get another dog.

its kinda hard to tell in the pics. he looks pit mix, but who knows. Ive seen many pits that exact coloring though. looks pit in the face, but I can see rottie too. and perhaps lab and/or german shep, as the other have said. does he have a tail?
    R.I.P. Pidge & Charlie <3

Margaret (the biped)
    Oliver & Sahkmet (the buns)
    Brock & Alki (the poops)
    Felix & Linus (the mews)

"A dog's mind is a terrible thing to waste."

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." -Edward Hoagland

Aww! He is so cute!-and luckily to tear into your yard...LOL! I really hope that you find his owners, by the way he does look, he must have someone looking for him!

Steph and the gang!

what a sweetie
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

in the 3rd pic he looks like a Chinese Shar-Pei