Nessa and Elfie *might* also have a home. The couple have adopted from us before and come EVERY adoption day and leave a donation... of very generous donation. They met the girls today and she fell utterly in love with them. She wants BOTH girls, but is very concerned as to how they would affect the relationship between her two current kitties. She was almost crying when she left.

The couple are super wonderful and I know the girls would have the best life imaginable with them.

I gave them my number and asked them to call me with any questions. I told them that they shouldn't just jump into adopting two more, that they need to think about it. I have the feeling I'll be hearing from them after the holiday.

I need all those PT paws and fingers crossed that they decide to welcome Nessa and Efie into their home.

Oh, and I forgot... its looking increasingly better that Angel has a home with my daughter's boyfriend. Mom is already thnking about it and looks like she'll agree. I will send him home with pictures of Angel tongiht (devious, aren't I? ) I still have to personally talk to her, but hubby and the boyfriend already have been talkign to her... and doing a good job I might add.