Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update From Souraya and Drake

Oh Souraya, how very thoughtful of you to check in with us when your time is so precious right now. I know it will be difficult to keep your eyes on anything else but each other while you are in Puerto Rico but please keep an eye and ear out for weather forecasts. September can be quite unpredictable in the Caribbean this time of year as I'm sure you know. Pictures please if you possibly can and very special warm hugs to both Drake and Andrew from all your friends here
    Laurie

Hi! Andrew is home and has been since MOnday morning. We have been very busy seeing everyone, doing fun things that he normally wouldn't be able to do in Iraq and spending QT with eachother.

I am back in the states for those who were wondering. Metro Atlanta area. I like it here and have been keeping very busy. I spend most of my days at school and the rest taking care of Drake and doing things for Andrew while he is away.

Rachel, yes, I am pursuing a career in Culinary Arts. I think it is the right choice for me. A career change at this time for me is a big step, but I think a good one. I am much happier cooking and feeding people.

Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
    I am back in the states for those who were wondering. Metro Atlanta area. I like it here and have been keeping very busy. I spend most of my days at school and the rest taking care of Drake and doing things for Andrew while he is away.
    AHHHHH!! Darnit! I missed you again! I was just in Atlanta this past Labor Day weekend.

Best of luck to you in Culinary School! Sounds fun... and yummy! I'm so happy Andrew is home safe.

Lots of hugs for you, Andrew, and Drake.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June