Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It all falls into place :)

It all falls into place :)

OK, Boomer will be flying Continental, but ALL arrangements are made THROUGH the Nippon Express Office. Boomer will be traveling out on the 14th. I have a form being e-mailed to me shortly with more information. The final cost will be ~75,000Yen which is right around US$700. I'll have to bring him in to the airport early on the day of to get an extra health certificate from the quarantine health inspectors at Narita but that cost is included in the cost of his shipping as long as they don't find anything wrong. He is NOT allowed to be sedated, so hopefully he will be able to relax a little bit on his own.
    I'll update as everything else falls into place.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Boomer has an apt at the vet on Sep 12th to get his health certificate and rabies certificate and all that
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

YEEAAAHHHH!! I'm so, so glad you are getting to take Boomer home with you.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Hurray!!!!! Boomer will do FINE!!!

THERE WILL BE PET ANGELS,TO HELP BOOMER RELAX,AND THEY WILL SAFE GUARD,THE LITTLE ONE,ON HIS LONG TRIP HOME.

WE ARE IMPRESSED,AT HOW MUCH,YOU CARE,FOR THE BOOMER,AND HOW MUCH,HE IS LOVED.
    THAT IS AS THE YOUNG SAY
    AWESOME!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I hope he sends it to the proper email address. I just realized that my email has an "L" in it. I hope he doesn't substitute an "R"... we'll see. He has my phone number

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Fingers, paws and whiskers crossed up here. I'm sure Boomer will travel just fine. I'm glad it's all falling into place.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

That's great news!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I am sure the motion and the humming will help him rest. He will be confused and wonder but it will be worth it for him to spend the rest of his life with you, its really a small price.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

ack!! he's too tall for an average sized carrier. I wonder what the price increase will be for a large carrier

Really glad to hear you will be keeping Boomer and taking him home with you. Hope everything works out!

Now your baby has a kitty! This is great news. Safe journey, Boomer!

BTW: It's never a good idea to sedate animals when they fly. The sedative along with the altitude (low air pressure) can have disasterous results.
    Randy

this guy is so helpful. I love Japan Boomer might have to fly into Columbus though, Continental can't fly into Dayton because of the type of aircraft. Mapquest says the Columbus airport is only 1 hour away though, I hope my parents won't mind
    I'm waiting for him to call me back again, he's on the phone with COntinental right now

It sounds like Continental is giving my contact a little bit of the run around as well I'll keep you all informed about the details.

See, it was meant to be that Boomer will come home with you! It has required an effort, but think how happy you both will be when he is safe & sound with you!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I