I was just watching CNN again, and the situation in New Orleans and the surrounding areas is just horrible. So unimaginable. The city no longer looks like a city...it looks like the ocean. My heart breaks for the people in the region that are suffering because of this. I was wondering though...how in the WORLD are they going to get rid of all that water? Is it even possible, or has the map changed for good? Will New Orleans end up being part of the Atlantic, and no longer a part of the country, or will they be able to drain the water, and rebuild? I wonder. Its just so much water it seems impossible to 'dry' the city out. Yikes.

The ocean, though BEAUTIFUL...can be very dangerous. I'm almost afraid living in a coastal state now. All of this just shows how weak mankind is before God's power. When God wishes to show us His power, there is absolutely nothing any human being could ever do about it. The most we can do is pray. It is scary, the whole situation is scary...but it is certainly something to think about. Poor, poor people. Such a heartbreaking tragedy.