Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ms Thumper

Ms Thumper

Lookie, I'm doing so much better

Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Awwww!! You sure do look like you are doing much better and don't worry that missing fur on your arm will grow back, I promise. It took Gidgets awhile, but it finally grew back.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

She's so sweet looking! I'm glad she's better.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Hello cutie pie. I am sooo glad you are feeling better. Don't you worry about your bare leggsies. That hair will grow back in no time. And anyway...it's a very cute fashion statement if anyone asks.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

We hope it grows back. Her belly area from her spade didnt. Thumper could be starting a new fashion trend
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Ms Thumper

Awee you are just too adorable & you look like my Buttons (american shorthair).. Yes dont worry about bare leggies & the hair will grow back. So glad you are doing so much better you little sweetie..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Aww Thumper, I'm so glad you are doing better.

Don't worry honey, if your fur doesn't grow back you can just start a new fashion trend. Maybe your meowmie will make you a kitty bracelet to wear there.

From Decker with Love

hey hey there, miss thumper!

one hairless leg doesn't make you look less beautiful, it's quite a character!

ohaww, the face, body movement of thumper's in first shot is sooooooo sweet!

*stritches stritches*
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
    hey hey there, miss thumper!

one hairless leg doesn't make you look less beautiful, it's quite a character!

Actually she has two hairless legs and it looks like Thumper is wearing socks. It's quite the fashion statement
    Today is her last antibotic (she's had 1x a day for last 14) and I know she is going to be happy about that fact. Mom is happy

You look very good Thumper!

You look marvelous dear Thumper! I even like the little shaved bracelet you have!

WE ARE SO PLEASED,THAT YOU ARE FEELING BETTER,THUMPER,AND YOU SHOULD BE RIGHT,AS RAIN,IN NO TIME,AT ALL!
    THE FOUND CATS,ARE MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOWING,OVER YOUR QUICK RECOVERY!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ms. Thumper

Hi, Sweet Thumper! It's great to know that you're feeling better. You're looking as beautiful as ever. Don't worry about your leg, your beautiful fur will be back in no time. Groucho has heard that many other girl kitties want the very same look. See that? You're a trend setter! Lots of lovebug being sent just for you.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Thumper, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better - you look like you're feeling just fine. In fact, you look gorgeous!! I'm sure your hair will grow back too.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm so glad to see that Thumper is doing well and she looks wonderful. When Storm had his PU surgery all of his tummy fur didn't grow back either and the part that did grow back came in lighter than his normal tummy fur color.