Thread: hello mugsy....

hello mugsy....

hi there, I am so very interested in your story about Tobey. I have just a few questions for ya...
    Is that the normal path that you take when you go to school? I was shocked when you saw Tobey in that guys yard. What was going through your mind at that moment. You must've been thinking "what luck" to see him as you were walking to school.
    What was that guy doing when you said he was chasing around in his car?Was it after Tobey? Do you think that he was possibly looking for him?
    Did the guy tell the officer that HE was the one that got him nuetered? Because you can def get him on that one right? You have all the papers saying so!!
    Carla
    Personalized Pet Mats by Carla

Carla's Web Page
    http://communities.msn.com/doyourselfafavor

Well, my normal route is to go out and go south on the road where Tobey is now, but since he's been missing I've been driving north and going out through the other addition. I about dropped my teeth when I saw him because I was pretty convinced we either weren't going to find him or it would be in the summer. The police officer didn't know that my friend was told by the construction guys that this guy was driving around in a car looking for the dog, so the guy doesn't know that we know that he is lying about that. He also told the officer that Tobey had been gone for 3 months when in all actuality he had been with us for 5 months. I'm sorry, but if my dog was missing I would know how long he had been gone and I would have been busting my butt to find him, neither of which happened with this guy. I hope that helps, if you want any more info, just ask!!! Thanks for being interested.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!