Thread: Mike

Mike

Mike, you sure are cute! And it does sound like you are very cool! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Mike do you know how much hootin' and hollerin' there is at my house right now! It's not often that we get to see such a handsome poodle boy as yourself! My two poodles are not prissy either. In fact Bella would love a good run through the mud with you and she's a g-i-r-l! I think you might be what's called a toy poodle since you are still so little at four month. No problem, though, because poodles, whether they be toys, minis or standards, are just the *bestest* in my book!

I just bet that today your humans might want to plant some of those bows in your hair in celebration of your big day but don't worry that they will make you look silly. You could never look silly because you are just too darn cute! Congratulations to you, Mike, from Bella and Ripley!

Hi Mike,
    You are adorable and I don't blame you for getting those bows out of your hair. Your all boy! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day now run and have some fun!

DC

Hi Mike!!

Aren't you just the cutest little man in the world? You look and sound like a really cool dude, Mr. Mike!! We're with you buddy. No bows in our hair either and we are girls Those bows are cute but very irritating. Right Mike?? Yeah!! We would love to witness your jumping skills. What a hoot it must be to live with you Mike. Anyone can tell your human sure loves you alot and as we can all see, what's not to love? Congratulations on your big day little man!! We hope you get all the things you love today and you get as dirty as you'd like!! Have fun Mike and continued happiness to you and your loving family!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

too CUTE for words!

Mike, you are just too cute! (I know you don't like that, but neither does my cat. .) Keep bringing more joy to your owner for years to come--and it does sound like you have your owner trained well!!

Mike

You are so cute. I just love that pretty face of yours. I bet you are cool. With that white hair of yours it is suppose to get dirty. There is no fun if you don't. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Mike

Mike you are very cute yes I would think bows are a bit much for an active boy like youself. Tell your person that bathing once a day is a bit much hard on your puupy skin besides thats most likely why you turn around and get dirty trying to get that just washed smell of off you,puppies are suppose to have fun and getting dirty is part of being a puppy.
    papbouv
    Have an all white Papillon only brown on her ears brushing her keeps her clean bath her once a week vets will tell you only bathe once a week bathinng too much can strip the natural oils from the coat.Ask your vet about bathing everyday.

Goodmorning, darling Mikie!! What a most magnificent poodle you are - such a gorgeous white coat and one of the cutest faces ever!! Congrats to MIKE, THE FABULOUS AND HANDSOME POODLE!!!!

Hi there, Mike!! What a lil' cutie you are!! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Good afternoon MIKE!!!! You sound like a super cool poodle and it was nice to see your face today!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Mike, you are such a cutie! Doesn't your human know that guy dogs don't get ribbons in their hair? I can see why they love you so much. Who couldn't love that sweet face? Congrats on being DOTD!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Yes, you sure are way cool, Mike! Hope you don't mind me saying this Mike, but you are one cutie patootie Poodle...but all GUY! No prissy bows for this hunky Poo...it's all about getting down and dirty! Mike, I hope you and your proud person are having a way cool day, celebrating your much deserved reign as DOG OF THE DAY!!! You're awesome!!! Congraultions to you precious Mike! Lots of hugs and kisses to you from me and mine!

Oh Mike, you are definitely on cool boy. I can tell just from looking at you that you are all rough and tumble boy. You have personality and good looks, Mike. Enjoy your very special day.

Mike you sure a handsome poodle boy. I hope you had a great day today and congrats on being our DOTD.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Mike,you are a cutie!

Mike,you sure look like a cute littlePoodle.You are the same color as Fritz,but he's a Bichon Frise.We had a Black Miniature Poodle at one time,Ruffles but he died of old age 3 years ago to old age and it was 4 months later we got Fritz.Hope you had a great day Mike.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.