Thread: Another tabby stray!

Another tabby stray!

I help out at our local cat shelter. It's a small place and there is always a waiting list. The other day Eve (the lady who runs it) had a call to say there had been another tabby stray taken in on our housing estate. The lady who found her could not keep her as she had 4 of her own cats. So she phoned Eve and told her the kitty was about 10weeks old. Eve obviously new about the two tabby strays I had taken in and we thought maybe she was from the same litter. So I agreed to take this baby in too.

On seeing her she was obviously not from the same liiter, she was much bigger, we guessed between 4-6 months. So I whisked her to our local vets to see if she was chipped - but sadly not. So she is now at the shelter, waiting for her owners to claim her or new owners to be found.

Please pray that it all works out for this cutie. She had such a lovely nature and purred the whole time. Heres a couple of pictures.

Thanks manda_moo87 for my siggy

aww how cute she is I hope she finds a home soon how could someone not fall in love with that adorable little face.