Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Sib & Rottie

Hi Anna, so glad you joined us, yes I think you will love it here, we all love our dogs, no doubt about it. I have two Mini Schnauzers, but years ago I did have a Rottie named Kate after Katherine Hepburn. I hope that you can post some pictures, we would all love to see your babies. I'm sure someone can tell you how to do it, I'm not very computer literate. LOL
    Give your babies a hug and kisses from Miss Daisy and Perry and me.
    Jackie

Hi Anna, I am so happy to welcome you and your babies to Pet Talk!! What a great duo! A Rottie and a Husky!! MY Cody is 1/2 Husky and my Star is a yellow Lab. They share our "den" with 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and Squeekers the Guinea Pig!! Hope to see lots of pics of your kids asap!! You're going to love it here amongst us fur fanatics!! Fondly, Sandra, Cody, Star and the Fur Co.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Anna! Welcome to the site, and yes, be prepared to get VERY addicted indeed You fit right in with your wonderful love of your doggies. I bet they are SO beautiful We'd love to see pics if and when you are able to get them on here. I am so sorry about Keisha. It's so very horrible to lose a beloved dog, and especially when you have another dog who was it's best friend. I bet that pup of yours is keeping you so busy that you don't think about the loss nearly as much Puppies tend to do that

Again, welcome. It's nice to have you here.

Thanks!

Originally posted by LoudLou
    Anna! Welcome to Pet Talk. Your babies sound absolutely adorable! I too have furbabies instead of "skin' babies. I wish I could explain how to post pix but I am learning as well. You can also go to www.photogra.com and upload some there and then post the URL so we can see the babies.... I am sure someone will bew able to help you more.... they are a helpful, fun, loving bunch on this board.
    Thanks for the website! I'll try it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

TRY this

Here is Phred's howto:
    Tutorial

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    Hey Anna welcome to pettalk...beware though this place can get really addicting.