Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friskey

Friskey

What a pretty tortie girl you are! And such a social one Not only talking to your human and keeping her entertained but also having parties with the kitties of the neighborhood.

Do you share some catnip teas then?

We congratulate to being our special COTD today. Hope you can chase some bumblebees and eat grass outside in the sun

Hello Miss Friskey!!! What a darling photo and I just love your pink tongue!!! Sounds like you have found the very best FOREVER home where there is lots of love for you!! You give back a lot by your companionship and all the funny things that you do! I am very happy to hear that you stay inside, but go out with lots of supervision!! Have a wonderful day, HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Friskey, you're a very pretty kitty! It sounds like you keep yourself very busy! Congratulations on being COTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Miss Frisky sounds like a great friend! Have you considered getting her a friend, e.g. a kitten, for company for those times you are away?

Oh, Friskey, torties are such special babies... and every one I have known was a talker like you!! Your colors are so deep and warm...what a lovely girl you are! You can just hear the love in your purrson's heart reading what was written about you! The contentment on your beautiful furr face is obviously because you are very, very loved! Catgratulations, sweet Friskey - you are indeed a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

FRISKEY,YOU ARE SO COLRFUL.WITH THAT FANTASTIC BLENDING OF COLORS,AND SO FUN LOVING,AND HAPPY,TOO.
    YOU ARE THE PURRFECT LITTLE CAT,AND WILL GIVE YOUR GUARDIANS YERAS,OF JOY,AND ALUGHTER,AND WILL BE THIER BELOVED COMPANION,FOR MANY YEARS,TO COME!
    ALL,THE FOUND CATS,SEND FRISKEY,AN EXTRA BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWW,AND CONCATULATE FRISKEY,ON BEING COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Miss Friskey, you sure are a beautiful girl. I'm impressed with all the important duties you have in the house. What would they do without you? If you get lonely during the day, ask your meowme to leave the radio on very low. Maybe hearing music and voices will keep you company. Congratulations on being COTD!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Congratulations, Friskey.

You are beatiful. You look so much like my Ra (markings, face, posture) that I am compelled to write. The description of you and your activites shows what a wonderful cat you are. Your person is very lucky to know you, and it is clear that he/she knows it.

I hope you have a very happy day. After all, you are the Cat of the Day.

aww Friskey what a cutie you are! i love that color, congrats onbeing cat of the day
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Friskey, you are such a pretty girl!! I love your pic with your tiny pink tongue sticking out - too cute! Congrats to Friskey, the beauuutiful tortie girl!!

Firskey
    What a lovely tortie girl you are!
    I love torties. You all seem to be just brimming over with personality.
    I sure grinned when I saw your wonderful picture today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friskey

Yes you do deserve to being Todays Pet .. Such a adorable Tortie.. Congrats

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

indoor cat, outdoors

What a Beautiful Girl. Friskey could you ask you Mom to email me? I'm interested in knowing if she puts a halter on you when you go outside or do you roam free? I've tried a halter on my indoor cat and she hates it plus when I let her out once in a while with my supervision she then wants out all the time. Friskey do you do that too? Congratulations on COD.

Pretty Friskey, Congratulations on being COTD!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

That's the right idea, tell her everyday how much she means to you. Sounds like she has everything else she needs. She's a beauty. Good luck staying safe and warm, Friskey girl.