Thread: She's sooo lucky I love her!

She's sooo lucky I love her!

Flutter -- little sweetheart, little love -- is very lucky she IS a little sweetheart and little love!

She figured out how to get into bed last night. Up until now, she sat on the floor meowing for me to pick her up (awwwww... but I loved that!) Only last night she'd climb up the side of the bed, right at the point where my head is, then stare at me (yes I can see staring kitties with my eyes closed! ) then she'd walk to the foot of the bed and jump down. Five minutes later, she'd climb up, stare at me and walk back to the foot of the bed to jump down. This went on and on and on all night long. Oh what fun! How exciting!

Then somewhere around 4:00 in the morning she jumped up one last time and decided she NEEDED loving. And not just 5 minutes of half alseep petting would do. She wanted full blown "aawwwwww, Flutter is a gooood girl" cooing and petting. And was not satisfied for an hour. At least I got a good long purr to listen to at 4 in the morning~

Now, where is the little sweetheart now? Sleeping.

Oh, and hubby Mr. "I'm-a-light-sleeper" himself... slept through the whole thing!

What an exciting new game Flutter has discovered! Tonight, perhaps she will show her little siblings how to play!

CATS CANT RUN OUT,AND BUT US GIFTS,SO THE ONLT=Y THING,THAT THEY CAN DO,TO SHOW,HOW MUCH,THEY APPRECIATE,WHAT WE DO,FOR THEMIS TO COME,AND SEE US,AD PUUUURRRR,THAT THEY DO,INDEED LOVE,US TO PIECES,AND THAT WAHT,WE DO,FOR THEM,HAS NOT GONE UNNOTICED!

FLUTTER,IS GETTING,TO BE A BIG GIRL,LIKE SCRAPPY 2,AND ITS A SHAME,THAT THE TWO LITTLE PRINCESSES,WILL NEVER MEET!
    SHE WANTS,TO SHARE HER TREATS,WITH FLUTTER,AND FRIENDS!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow!! Sounds like a fun game to me!! I am sure it was worth all the loving just for that purr!

Husbands seem to sleep through everything. Rusty once dove off the headboard of the bed on to hubby's back, did he wake up? No!! We are talking 20 pounds of kitty, but he slept through it.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

AWWWWWW, sweet, adorable dear Flutter, how nice to show your meowmie how much you love her, no matter what time it is.

Such a cutie patootie.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Sounds like a new adventure for Flutter is simply fun for her.

Come on meowmie....you know you LOVE me!!!

Kim, don't feel bad, everytime I get up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom, little Miss Gracie thinks it's time for loving too....she follows me to the bath and then runs back into the bed room to sit on the bed and not move. Once I'm into bed she sits on top of me and rubs her wet nose all over my face.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

LOL!! Aren't you going to be in for lots of fun now!!!

That is what it's like for me everynight. Every cat, and I mean all 5 of mine, come up to me in the bed at some point during the night for attention and petting. Rumor has to lick and knead on my neck (the little vampire), Scout sleeps in my right arm and if I'm not on my back she will pick the covers until I get into position, Jazz sings until I wake up and pet her, Rocky stands on my chest (OUCH) until I move out my left arm for him to curl up in and Ripley sleeps on my legs and feet. I never get a full nights sleep anymore.

From Decker with Love

Funny catnapper!! I guess we all have our night time stories I can't begin to count all the nights that I wake up to Dylan staring at me from a couple inches away! That is, when he doesn't wake me up by lick, lick, licking my hair and face Robbie claws at the covers because he wants to get UNDER them - but he never stays - just wants to get under there Emily stands on my chest if I lay on my back and Eliot gets on my hip if I am on my side. I can't win!!

But, doncha love it?? When I was in Japan - I had trouble sleeping because no cats were bothering me!! (Boomer is VERY polite)

I just adore the little one. Last night (before bed) she meowed to get up then complained loudly when I held onto her to cuddle. I held her out at arms length and asked her if she'd prefer me switch places with her quiet sister Nessa who never complains when I hold her, or her little sister Elfie who CAN jump into bed? Grant said "No way!!!" (who does she have hooked )

Well, she must have been listening because she jumped into bed herself last night! I guess she knows a good place to stay!