Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pearl's New Bed!!! Please Look!!!

Pearl's New Bed!!! Please Look!!!

Hi, I just wanted to show everyone the new bed that I bought for my soon to be little baby girl Pearl. I was shopping at Pet Club today and I happened to see some pink heart shaped pet beds so I had to buy it. I sure hope she likes it. Here's a pictue of it.

It was only $27.99 and it's machine washable. It's so soft and plush too.

How could she not like it? Looking forward to pictures of her in it!

Tracy that is ADORABLE!!! Pearl will look absolutely stunning in her new pretty pink bed!

Ok, I have a theory on how this is going to go. Pearl will come home, jump in the most masculine looking bed you've got and one of the boys will take the pink heart bed!!! They just never seem to cooperate, you know?

That is so cute!

I can see little Pearl is going to be one spoiled sweetheart! We have some more pictures to post, but it probably won't be till later this evening! They're way cute Tracey!!! We're looking so forward to this visit! Your bedroom and bath await you! I will do my best to keep the hair to a minimum but you may get a few flying in the air! Can't wait to meet you!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I CAN VISUALIZE,PEARL,AND STARR,CURLING TOGETHER,IN THAT WONDERFUL CAT BED,IT CERTAINLY LOOKS,LIKE AN INVITING BED,FOR TWO LITTLE FURRY ONES!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a pretty bed!! I also think Pearl will be a pampered princess in your household with all those boys! I can't wait to see a picture of her in that bed - with her pretty blue eyes - all snuggled down in that sweet heart bed

That is such a cute bed. I bet she will love it but I wonder how long till we see some pictures of big tough boy cats all curled up in it, LOL!

From Decker with Love

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Originally posted by catcrazylady
    Tracy that is ADORABLE!!! Pearl will look absolutely stunning in her new pretty pink bed!

Ok, I have a theory on how this is going to go. Pearl will come home, jump in the most masculine looking bed you've got and one of the boys will take the pink heart bed!!! They just never seem to cooperate, you know?
    Just what I was thinking. It's a beautiful bed. Definitely worthy of Princess Pearl. But kitties seem to have a mind of their own.

Right now, Halo is sleeping in the bed I bought for her. Cammie is sleeping in the bed I bought for Pepper and Pepper is sleeping on the floor.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Awww, you are going to have quite a princess on your hands. Pink collar and bed. So cute!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Awww, such a cute bed for the cute and spoiled princess Pearl!! I love it!!
    Lightning theSuperCat!

"A recent study says that over 100% of all cats are nuerotic. That estimate is probably on the low side"

"Most cats need 24 hours of sleep a day. Many cats need more than that"

That is such a pretty pink bed and I can't wait for the day when we can see pictures of precious Pearl laying in it.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Can hardly wait to see pictures of her in it!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Pearl's new bed

That bed looks like it was made with little Princess Pearl in mind. By the way, is there a Barbie doll or two to go in there?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Very pretty bed for a very pretty girl! I hope she likes it!