Thread: Eepie Uppity-date

Eepie Uppity-date

My Eepie went to the vet and had a temperature of 105!! She had some blood work done and I'll get the results on Monday. They gave her some medicine and a shot while she was there to help make her feel better and put some liquids under her skin.

As soon as she got home, she ate some food and drunk some water. After a short break, she started to groom herself again and jumped in the window to look out for a while. I think she's started to feeling better! In a bit, she'll get the first dose of the medicine she'll have to take. Let's all hope her blood work comes back okay
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Oh Eepie, I am so glad to hear that you are starting to feel better sweetie.

Prayers on the way that your blood tests come back just fine.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Eepie uppity date

Wonderful news that Eepie is eating, drinking, grooming, and window watching. They sound like very good signs! Prayers still being prayed for good blood test results. Please keep us posted? And please give your furbaby some get well lovebug from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh dear, another sick furbaby. So sorry to hear about the high temp, but good news on the eating. Prayers coming out from me and hoping the bloodwork comes back with nothing seriously wrong.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

THE FOUND CATS,ARE GETTING READY,FOR BED,AND HAVE ALL SAID THIER PRAYERS,AND THEY ARE ADDING EXTRA PRAYERS,FOR EEPIE,AND ARE PRAYING,THAT SHE,IS SOON WELL,AND MY MEEZERS,ARE ADDING SPECIAL SIMAESE PRAYERS,FOR YOUR EEPIE!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

EEK! Waiting for blood test results. Hope they come back OK.

Prayers for Eepie.

Glad to hear Eepie is eating! Hope to hear good results on her bloodwork!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Think positive! I know it's hard to do. Glad she's eating and generally looking better again.

I'm glad your kitty is feeling better. We know all to well 105 temperatures at our house
    Luckly your kitty seems to have bounced back quickly and your very lucky she didnt have to stay over night at the vets.
    It's scarey having that high of a fever.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Thank you everybody! On Monday, I'll know the results of her bloodwork. She seems a lot better now. She sleeps really sound after taking her medicine but she's really good at taking her medicine and not spiting it out. I woke up to happy feet this morning. I'm so happy my baby's on the mend!!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. I sure hope that Eepie feels better soon and that her blood work comes back normal. Please take care.

Oh poor Eepie!!! She must have really felt yukky with a temp that high! Poor baby.

I have had high fevers here to and whatever that shot is that they give them for fevers is wonderful! It brings the temp right down and makes them feel so much better and pretty quickly too!
    I'm glad Eepie is feeling better and hopefully she just had a touch of kitty flu or something and the bloodwork is all great!

Kissies to sweet Eepie!

It's great to see how many friends me and Eepie have here on Pettalk!! Thank you, everyone!

Eepie woke me up TWICE last night wanting lovings and making happy feet on me. Knowing my kitty feels well enough to play is a great reason to be woken up at three in the morning!!

Originally posted by lady_zana
    Eepie woke me up TWICE last night wanting lovings and making happy feet on me. Knowing my kitty feels well enough to play is a great reason to be woken up at three in the morning!!
    AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

This made me smile.