Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hope you don't mind more pics?

I hope you don't mind more pics?

Hi everyone. I sure do hope you are not getting sick of photos from me. It's been snowing quite a bit lately, and the snowfall is more beautiful then I can find the words to describe. Tonight, however, the rain began to fall, melting some of the beautiful snow and turning some areas into slush. It's still snowey outside, but I am thinking this might be the end of our "winter snow falls" and I thought it might be a nice way to bid farewell to yet another beautiful Michigan winter.

Thank you, Mother Nature, for such a spectacular display. You did a good job The pics don't even do it justice, but those of you who were hit with the same storm probablly saw the beauty and magic of this beautiful snowfall.

First one, it's beautiful, but not NEARLY as beautiful as it was in real-life:

Here's my boy enjoying the snow. He absolutely LOVES it.

Every branch of every tree and bush was covered in white. It was quite beautiful.

Last, and certainally not least, here is my precious baby running towards me with such happiness in his face. It's not the best quality photo, but it is my favorite because there is pure joy in that dogs face. He is so glad to be able to run again and he loves life.
    Last edited by AdoreMyDogs; 03-02-2002 at 11:03 PM.

Thank you, Leslie, for the great reminders of winter.....we haven't had many this year!!!

Graham..........you are the man!!!

Loud Louie Sez,

Graham, Hope you enjoyed the snow. We don't get much here and what little we did get wasn't enough for my Mama. So I know she really appreciated the snow pic and tell yer Ma WE could Never get tired of Photos!

Beautiful!!

We don't get to see the snow here in California unless we go up into the mountains, those are just beautiful photos, reminds me of when I was a young girl in Rhode Island. Thank you so much for sharing them with us and Graham looks his handsome, manly self.
    Jackie

Wow, those are some beautiful pictures. I love the snow, we hardly ever get any here. A lot of places make fun of Georgia when we get snow, the whole state screeches to a stop if one flake falls. But that is one reason I love it, because everything gets so quiet. Your pictures sure look peaceful, I love them.

Wow, those pics are breathtaking. I love the third one. And Graham is looking beautiful as ever.

My dogs are asking me "what's that white stuff?"
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Leslie we are getting rain here instead of the snow you guys got. In fact we have only had 4" of snow so far this winter. Strange! I love your pictures. Everything looks sort of magical after a snowfall, doesn't it? The pictures of Graham in the snow are just the best! I felt myself get a little misty seeing your boy running again! I am so glad he has healed so nicely, but then he has had a wonderful mommy, nursing him all the way along. You go Graham!!! You make us all proud!

What beautiful pictures! Especially the ones with Graham in them!!!

I was thinking just yesterday that it would be nice to see a picture of Graham. Since the picture in your signature hasn't worked for sometime now, I don't get my daily dose of looking at Graham.

Keep the pictures coming!

P.S. We have only had about 10 inches of snow or less so far this year and I can honestly say, I DON'T MISS IT!!!!!! Especially when I have to drive in it!

WoW! BEautiful scenery and of course the ever so handsome Graham. Thanks for the pic. I love seeing winter sceneries since we don't have winters here
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

Dear Leslie, how could we ever tire of your beautiful photos, especially when the subject is our hero Graham! The first one reminds me of the beautiful photo honoring two coveted Xmas season Pets of the Day, Ninya and Whisper!

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2001/December/22.jpg

And Graham, it makes me happier than you'll ever know to see you joyfully romping and loving life! How I love you Grahamster!! All of the photos are beautiful Leslie; just gorgeous!!

All my love to the the magnificent, smiling, romping GRAHAM!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Former User Guest
    Beautiful pictures! Made me miss my country, we don't have snow here in Belgium (well, at the part where we live anyway).
    I can see Graham is having the time of his life running there

Leslie, love all the pictures, but the third one is my favorite with Graham framed by the snow laden limbs.
    And thank you for the new sig with the SMILING Graham. Before with the old sig, if I was going to be in PetTalk for more than a few minutes, I would do the copy to Location, past, back, etc. Then Grahams' picture would come up wherever you posted.

Leslie:
    It's so wonderful to see sweet Graham enjoying life again after his long recovery. The pictures are beautiful!

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Leslie,
    You know how much i adore Graham. The pictures are simply beautiful. The last one made me melt. Im so happy to see him happy and running freely like that. What a good mommie you are {{{Hugs to you and Graham Pooch}}}

Love,
    KayAnn and Simba