Thread: I Didn't Fall This Time! :)

I Didn't Fall This Time! :)

hey you all!!!

just got back from pillsbury camptrip (california) this morning in one piece, all tan (no colorful bruises)....with photos!! ...has been a while.. I had a great one, guys!! I think it's the best adventure I ever had!

hmmm, comparison of utah & california trips, bryce canyon has so much beauuutiful, shocking sceneries to look at, we all just walk a lot, while at pillsbury, we got to do so much things!!

both are great!! awe, I miss camping already!!! time for reality again..... well, when I get to a computer, I'll upload a few pictures. (zillions!)

so, how's everybody?? what big did I missed, any new additions? hum, I see so many newcomers! welcome you all!!!

dirty hugs,
    gina & her happy ark

edit: oh and, I never stayed away from the hills! you wouldn't believe I got to set up my tent right by a hill...about 10 feet away!
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 08-15-2005 at 09:59 PM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Welcome back Gina! Glad to hear you didn't hurt yourself this time and that you had a good time!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Welcome back!

GINA!!! I missed you SOOO much(((((HUGS)))))

I am so glad that you are back and didn't get hurt. As for updates, hmm, well, I became a pillar, Jesse was put on meds, she scraped her bottom, and we are definatley gettting that hedgie!

I am so glad that you are all right! I was a little worried, you were gone so long! lol!

Steph and Jes

WELCOME BACK GINA!!!!!!! So glad to see you back and posting again. Oh happy day to hear you didn't fall or have any accidents!! Sounds like you had a great time

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

Yippie!!! You are back!! I missed you!

What, no falling . Did the hills run away from you? Haha! Are you really sure you really never fell a tiny little bit ?
    Oops, just cannot believe how you did it

PICS ASAP ....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

congratulations jesse!! whoohoo, what name did you picked out for your heddie? I gonna look out in the pet general soon!

lol maya & inka.... ok ok..confession?! not a big fall! one time trying put on my shoes, I lost balance but hopped....w/ one shoe stuck on....toward to the hill. but I only slided down a little bit. many of leave piles helped.

thank ya'll for welcomes! I'm on the computer at the library and this stink system wouldn't let me upload...I guess I gotta wait til my school starts again so I'd use the lab! ugh.

rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Welcome back, Gina. Glad to hear that you had a good time. You can still tell us more about your trip even without the pictures, you know.

congratulations jesse!! whoohoo, what name did you picked out for your heddie? I gonna look out in the pet general soon!
    Thanks!! As for the name, we don't know yet We are getting her this Sunday! I can't wait!!

Well Gina, you just can't stay away from the trips and falls can you

Once again, I am so glad that you are back!

Steph and Jes