Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NJ Meeting on Saturday!

NJ Meeting on Saturday!

My daughter, Robyn, (Christiansmommy) and I are finally going to get to meet Ragen (FizzGiggsMommy)! And, if that wasn't enough, we are also going to meet Joyce (Ginger's Mom) at the Pet Expo in Medford, NJ!! If anyone is nearby and would like to meet up please let us know. It looks like fun! It runs from 10:00-5:00. Here is a link:

http://animal.discovery.com/features/expo/expo.html

I haven't decided which one of my two to bring, but Harlee and one of my two will get to meet FizzGiggs and Ginger. I will have my batteries charged for sure!

*BUMP*

Should be lots of fun...aside from the HOT weather We will bring plenty of water for the doggies

I cant wait to meet you all! FizzGigg is ready to meet his PT pals. I have my batteries in the charger as we speak!

Join Sweet Pea at The Bunny Forum
    Come join me and FizzGigg at The Bichon Lovers Clubhouse
    Thank You Anita & Kay for the wonderful Siggys

Talking

Whoo-Hoo! We can't wait either. Ginger was very excited when I told her she was going to meet some PT doggies. Okay, I'm off to find my battery charger now.

Oh my, oh my! Of course I can't come but you must take gobs of pictures for me of all my favorite pupsters and don't forget some people pictures too....promise?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Sounds like fun, not too sure if I could make it though
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

How fun!!!!! I hope you guys can make this work. Is there not anyway that K9 Karen can join in???

Logan

Arrrgggghhh.... a day late and....

I am going to NYC on Sunday. Oh how I would love to meet Ripley....and everyone else of course.....

Originally posted by Logan
    How fun!!!!! I hope you guys can make this work. Is there not anyway that K9 Karen can join in???
    That would be great! But is her back up to it?

Neko1, I think you are fairly far north, but if you could make it that would be great, too. If you really think that you may want to make the trek down hear PM me and I will try to give you directions or set up a meet somewhere.

Edwina's Secretary, we would love it if you came East one day early.

I will call K9Karen in a little while just to run it by her. Sara, if either DAWG met you my kitties would be in a real snit, especially Andy because, as you know, he was trying to win Edwina's affections back when her heart was with Marius and Gabe and, and...... Hmm, what a little field player! LOL! Seriously, too bad about the timing!

One little fly has crept into the ointment..... I was up most of the night with severe stomach pains which I also had on Sunday night. I felt that, even though there were some good days in between, a doctor's visit was in order. Just got back and he has diagnosed diverticulitis. (I had a colonoscopy done a year or two ago and those nasty little pockets showed up then but with no symptoms). I am on meds and hopefully they will kick in before tomorrow. If not, I will let you all know early in the morning but of course you all should not stay away just because of me. Keep fingers and paws crossed please. The heat I can stand, but the nasty pains are another thing.

Ah Pam, I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so poorly. Although I do not have personal knowledge, I understand that diverticulitis is extremely painful. I hope that medicine kicks in soon, just so you can get some relief. As to the park, well of course I would love to see you there, but most importantly you need to take care of yourself. I will PM you.

Since my mom is not feeling well and we aren't sure yet how she will feel tomorrow, i thought i would PM my cell # to those of you going, if you are still planning on going (since i think you have been in touch with her thus far). I will be there with hubby, Christian and Harlee...probably around 11:30...not sure when everyone was planning on going, if you are going earlier, let me know...but I am coming from Maryland, so 11:30 may be the earliest for us...I will PM you now.

Robyn

Talked with Pam tonight. I'm still up in the air about going. Only because I'd have to wear my back brace in the awful heat and sit in the car for the drive too. What a bummer! I'm afraid to take a chance and be miserable. I'm probably leaning more towards no. Pam, I hope you feel well enough to make it. Robyn, take lots of photos! Sorry I'll miss meeting the rest of you

I've been Boooo'd!

Well, it was hot, but it was definitely worth putting up with the heat to meet such nice people and doggies. I only got a few pictures, but here they are:
    FizzGigg's wants to play. He is a such a happy, friendly little boy.

Initially Ginger was refusing to go in the water, but Fizzie didn't mind getting a little wet (and dirty )

He even made a new friend, Oscar

Let me tell you, Harlee truely is a sweetheart, very friendly and loving..

And Bella really is as pretty in person as she is in her pictures.
    It was cute because initially Bella didn't seem to want to get wet either, but eventually went in to wet her feet.

It was a good time and I can't wait until we can do it again.

Joyce I feel just the same and the picturse are great! It was fun meeting you and Ragen and the pupsters. Now if it could have been about 25 degrees cooler! Our outside thermometer was reading 98.5 when I got home and heaven knows what the humidity was! I tried to post earlier but Photobucket wasn't loading them. Then I noticed the note that popped up and said I was over my limit and have to either delete or pay. Heaven forbid I pay so I have been deleting lots of pictures so that I could add these. Hope you enjoy!
    Here's a picture of FizzGiggs and Ginger cooling off. The fire department was there with a truck and let the dogs have a shower under the hose.

Here are the humans and their dogs trying desperately to keep cool. (left to right...Ragen, Robyn and Joyce)

This was an absolutely STUNNING Great Dane. You can see that Harlee looks a little like a shrimp next to him.

More coming...