Thread: Goffey

Goffey

Congrats on DOTD!! I hope to see you on PetStar one day Goffey. You have beautiful eyes and a beautiful coat. I hope you have a great day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Goffey, what a cutie you are, and look at those eyes! I bet you are indeed very smart! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Aww Goffey you are so cute!!!

What a lucky girl your mum is... I bet you'll do her proud

Those eyes are amazing! Lovely boy
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Goffey...You are so handsome. You have such pretty hair color.
    I bet you do play games real good. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see how pretty you are and to hear how much you are loved.
    LHCamry

Hi Gorgeous Goffey!!

Good morning to our very handsome DOTD!! Just look at you, Goffey. You are such a perfect Sheltie sweetie!! Your coloring and your eyes seem to us to be rather unique and very very stunning. We're mesmerized by your photo. What a wonderful birthday gift you are for your loving human companion. No doubt he/she feels you are truly worth the three year wait!! Goffey, you are a perfect candidate for Petstar and we hope you'll be on there someday. We'll be looking forward to it. Say hi to your fursib, Shawnee for us. We can bet that Shawnee loves playing with you. Have a celebratory day today Mr. Gorgeous Goffey!! Congrats on your great honor! We hope you get to have all your favorites all day!! Happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Good Morning to you, handsome Goffey! What a beautiful boy you are! Your eyes, your plush, tri color coat are stunning! Now don't tell my Lab Star, but when I was younger, I hoped and prayed for a Sheltie just like you to come into my life! Alas it was not meant to be, but to this day I still swoon at the sight of a Sheltie! What a fabulous breed, so smart, athletic, loyal and loving! It was 3 long years before your young guardian's wish was fulfilled, but I have no doubt he/she would agree, you were well worth the wait! What a very special bond of love, trust and friendship you two share, best friends for life! Congratulations to you adorable Goffey, our super duper, most deserving Sheltie Dog of the Day!!! I hope today you and your proud person enjoy a very happy, extra special day of celebration Long and happy life to you, darling Goffey!

CONGRATULATIONS GOFFEY!

What an adorable, cute & fluffy puppy you are boy! I bet your just as soft as can be

I'm so glad you were able to make your little girl happy for her 13th birthday, I bet you were the most awesome gift she could ever get!

I hope you all have fun celebrating your day today

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Gorgeous Goffey

Love those blue eyes! And such a soulful, soft, friendly face. Pretty dog, I hope you enjoy being our Dog of the Day today. Have fun and lots of treats.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Dear Goffey,
    You look sooo handsome and sooo sweet. I'm glad your human family members have you; especially the one who waited so patiently for your arrival. Happy DOTD I'm not familiar with Petstar, but I'll have to check it out in anticipation of your arrival there.

Hi there, Goffey! What a handsome little boy you are! Your eyes are so breath taking! Enjoy your special day, handsome
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a beautiful boy you are charming Goffey! What marvelous eyes and a stunning coat too! Congrats to GOFFEY THE GREAT!!

Be still my beating heart. Goffey, you are such a handsome doggie.

I melted into your georgeous blue eyes, Goffey. You sure are a handome young pup! I just know you'll knock 'em dead on PetStar! You'll always be a "10" in my book!

I've been Boooo'd!