Thread: Dolly

Dolly

Dolly, what a pretty girl you are and I love that sweater! It sounds like you do a lot to help people, what a good girl! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dolly....You are so beautiful..I just love your color. I bet you do make a lot of people happy. I would love to hold you myself.
    I bet you are very cute all dressed up. You look pretty in your sweather. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you and read good things about you. Keep up the good work.
    LHCamry

Hi Dazzling Dolly!!

Good Golly Miss Dolly!! We are in the presence of regalia this morning!! It's a pleasure to meet you pretty little girl!! Don't you look adorable in your little outfit? You're a fine example of cuteness extraordinaire. We would love to pick you up and give you a million kisses! We are so impressed after reading your interesting bio. What a good girl you are to visit the elderly people. Who wouldn't be cheered up by meeting you sweetie? Our Mom is always talking about how old she is. You think you could visit her? Only if we could have seen you as a pumpkin with your Mom!! How cute is that? Congratulations on your big day sweetheart!! Perhaps a doggie sleepover or playdate is in the works?? Celebrate all day Dolly with all the things you love and happiness to all of you always. Your name is so perfect for you

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Dolly
    Aw, how pretty you look in your sweet outfit!
    I'm sure all the senior citizens love to have you visit with them.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful, most adorable, life loving little pupper you are, dear Dolly! How adorable you look lounging in your chair, all decked out in your sporting sweater and pretty, pink bows! I'm in love! And it seems the rest of the world is, too! Wow, you do it all Dolly, pet therapy, animal rights activist, dog park fund raiser, MODEL and TV celeb...you really are a S*T*A* R! I can only imagine how proud your family must be of you! And today they have been more reason to be proud! Include most deserving, EXTRA SPECIAL DOG OF THE DAY honoree among your many notable accomplishments! What a fabulous girl you are! Congratulations to you precious Dolly!!! I'm sure that your wonderful family and many adoring friends, fans and doggie playmates will all help to make your day a very special one Celebrate with abandon! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you sweet, sweet Dolly!

Hi there, Dolly! What a cutie pie you are! It's a good thing that you are doing visiting the elderly and do "March of the Animals"..keep up the good work, girl! Enjoy your special day, sweetie! You definitely deserve to be our dotd!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

CONGRATULATIONS DOLLY!

My goodness, it sure sounds like your a superstar model to me! You must be one busy girl to be modeling, visiting the elderly and even doing contests to raise money...Whew! I bet your tired after all of that

You sure are a cutie and I'm sure very loved by your family. I hope you have a terrific day sweetie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dolly, you are such a good little girl - and so very beautiful! Got to love a dog that knows how to accessorize. What a sweet little face you have too! Congrats to DARLING DOLLY!!

What a pretty girl is Miss Dolly. I love your so chic little bows, they set off your darlin' face just beautifully. It's so nice of you to go see the old people and make them smile. But then who could resist when your pretty little self walks in. Have a happy day sweetheart, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Wow dolly I love that shirt of yours, OMG At 3 years old you have acoplished so much!!!!!!! You are so adorable and i beat you are a sweetheat and the party of the house i hope you enjoy being dog of the day !!!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Well, Hello Dolly!

What a petite, lovely Little Miss we have today as our DOTD!!

You are an angel for all the nice things you do Ms. Dolly!

Hugs and kisses to you cutie!

Dolly congrats on DOTD. You sure are a pretty little girl. And such a help in the community as well. I think you are doing a great job, keep it up.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant