Thread: Samantha (2/26/02)

Samantha (2/26/02)

I hadn't joined the boards yet, and now realize how silly I've been!

Every day I wish I could tell the parents of these sweet babies how much I love them, and think they're wonderful parents to these deserving, trusting little one.

I wanted to tell Samantha's provider that I've always wanted a darling Torty and Samantha's sweet face reinforced that. That funny, perfect line down the middle of her tiny nose is adorable.

Thanks for sharing her picture!
    Christine
    Proud & Lucky Mom of Shelby, Morgan, Bentley, Pauley, Tohsa, & Kharma, who misses Scorpio, Sunny, Winchester, Lucy, Hank, Pauley, Laddy & General

"Where there is breath, there is hope."

Welcome!

Hi, Christine. I just want to welcome you to Pet Talk! It's a great place full of nice people. I've only been here about 2 weeks myself but can't imagine what I did before I found it!

I'll bet I know what you did!

Just as I.

You awwwwed and teared up at the beatufil, loved kitties on these pages, each and every morning. Then you wished you could just pop off an email to the parents to tell them how wonderful and sweet their baby is.

Now I just hope the parents have taken the time to join -- I wish I had when the board was initially introduced!

Thanks for the nice welcome.
    Christine
    Proud & Lucky Mom of Shelby, Morgan, Bentley, Pauley, Tohsa, & Kharma, who misses Scorpio, Sunny, Winchester, Lucy, Hank, Pauley, Laddy & General

Busted!

That's it exactly. I never get enough of cats. I love dogs and bunnies and hamsters and all the others too, but there's just something about cats.
    In addition to my four, I feed an assortment of strays that come to my door every day. I can't stand to see a hungry animal. The cat board has only been availabe for about 2 weeks, I think, so we haven't missed too much!

I wish every animal had a good home.

Welcome, welcome! Glad to have another adoring kittyfan aboard!

Welcome to Pet Talk. It is great to have friends with loving pets that you can talk to I am sure you will enjoy!!

DC

how wonderful I work by Metro Center every day and live just outside (Kensington MD) oh I can't believe what I'm about to say but.. let's "do lunch" I know, silly, but... anybody that gets into this place has a warm and wonderful heart and we need to keep the connection. You are a good addition, I just feel it. Welcome.
    Laurie

Wow!

Thank you, ladies!

I have spent years on CompuServe and iVillage (né Women.com) Cat boards (among others) but none that have a neat photo for us every single morning!

I worked on top of Metro Center (in that building with the fountain and outside seating by the metro enterance) for 2 years, and live at Washington Ave and E/W Hwy. (Behind the Parkway Deli?)

Sounds like a plan sometime!

I have to say there is something right about pet people. I'm currently fascinated by the idea of pet psychics. Causes very conflicting thoughts and emotions in me, but I'd LOVE to know what my little ones are thinking. If they know I love them so much sometimes I think my heart wiill explode. We also just inherited a big, loving 120 lb Golden when my MIL passed last month. I'd love to be able to tell him he's going to be OK. Fascinating idea, these phychics, don't you think? I guess actions will have to speak louder than words for my little ones, though. I'm no psychic. How 'bout you guys?

Sorry. I'm wandering because I'm tired. Have a good night!
    <LOL>
    Christine

1 block away

Christine, I'm "catty-corner" from the Marriott at 12th & H. Too too much. You will love this site but let me warn you....very, very addictive, for most of us anyway you can private email me anytime and the little shop in your building makes great sandwiches and soups (but I guess you know that). Laurie

To funny, yes!

Their foccacia sandwhiches are wonderful meals! Someday I'll tell you the story of the $1.50 little cup of bleu cheese dressing I bought downstairs...

I don't work there now, though. I quit to help take care of my MIL while she was passing.

I still go down once a month, though, to buy a pan of Blondies from the Sip of Seattle across the street.
    Christine