Thread: Hadley Sue

Hadley Sue

What a cutie-patotee!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Hadley Sue, so you are a transplanted New Englander just like me, for you it was Mass. to Texas, for me it was Rhode Island to California. I love your photo, you are such a pretty little girl. It sounds like you have fun with your neighbor the Dalmation. Just keep ahead of him. LOL Anyone can tell how much your family loves and cherishes you and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful, Hadley, our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

HADLEY SUE I LOVE YOU !!!

You are such a Sweet looking little JRT girl,
    and very smart too from the sounds of it.You
    choose your battles, GOOD GIRL !!!
    Congratulations on being honored here today as
    our Cutie-Pie DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    You bet, I would stop to chat with you anytime...

LOL!!!!! What a cute little puppy!!!

I'm familiar with the breed; you can always find a JRT at a barn or a horseshow!

Have a great day today, little Hadley Sue!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

We have the same middle name!

What a cutie you are. I love your middle name since we share it. I am a lot older than 13 months however.
    Congrats on being the Dog of the Day. I hope you get extra goodies for being the DOTD and having my middle name. (that should be worth bonus goodies, huh?)

Hi Hadley SUE!!! Yes, your mommy is right. I surely WOULD stop to pet you! As a matter of fact, she would be lucky if I didn't scoop you up and whisk you away! Just look at that face! You are so adorable, especially with that little tongue poking out! Ooooooooooh, it screams for kisses!! And as Liz says, a little caution is wise in picking those battles!! In the meantime, sounds like your best bud Belle provides a great opportunity for you to hone those terrier "skills!" You are one terrificly Terrier, charming and adorable, sweet and loving Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you dear Hadley Sue! Have a wonderful day of celebration precious! I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, if you aren't the cutest JRT ever. I see that little tongue peeking out to let us know that you are a girl with an attitude as well as one who is known for her beauty. I just wish I could scoop you up and plant kisses on your furry face.

I only hope now that the whole world has met (and fell in love) with the precious Hadley Sue that she will not forsake her goodhearted ways. Congratulations to the people who share their home and their hearts with this pupster. I think they know just how lucky they are.

I would definatelly stop and pet you and it would take ten people to pull me away . You sure are cute as a button, I just love a JRT!! And don't you be ashamed of being shy your just being a little lady .

Hadley Sue and I thank you for the wonderful comments!

Hadley Sue and I thank you for all the wonderful comments!

I submitted this, but never knew that Hadley was selected for pet of the day! Now I will be often, reading the forums and viewing the pet of the day.

Hadley Sue has been in my life for almost 14 months now, and it really has been a wonderful match for the both of us.

My quality of life has improved greatly, and I guarantee you that she has a great quality of life also! We have been traveling together, (we flew home from MA last year, went to Ithaca NY for a conferece both last year and this year, went to VT in March to visit friends and HER family (her mom and aunt) and went back to MA this year, to have another family reunion!

I feed her a combination of a home cooked stew (after reading 4 books about cooking home meals for dogs) and OldMotherHubbard Neura Wellness baked dry dog food (I buy both the lamb and the chicken and mix them, and add a little to her "dog stew" to give it a crunch texture.)

Well, I didn't know there were forums here, and I was thinking about starting my own dog forum, but I think I will spend lots of time here, reading and catching up on what others are talking about, and see if there is a need to start my own forum, or if this community is what I am looking for!

Thanks again for all the nice comments!

BuddTX

Well, Hadley Sue is 6!

I cannot believe it!

The Blessing continue every day!

She is the best thing that has happened in my life!

Nice to hear from you, give your girl a belly-rub for me!