Thread: in the car

in the car

I'm in my friend's car using her phone,''Because i needs to stay in touch with yall!'' So i apoligize if my typing is sloppy. its a little bit difficult to type what i want to. And it takes forever to do it. Harmanie did the funniest thing yesterday. She was drinking out of the toilet, when my mom walked into the room harmanie got spooked and accidently fell in...did she jump back out....nope, she continued to drink like nothing ever happend! Anyway, how is everyone else? Do you have any funny stories about your fur babies?

fell in huh? snicker, snort
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I want a phone like that!

Aww, poor silly girl

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Originally posted by joycenalex
    fell in huh? snicker, snort
    Hahaha.............well i cnat think of anything that libby has done lately but im sure ill think of somehting........eventually.......

LOL! My kitty Soxs, he was trying to copy off of our other kitty Echo, and he slipped and fell in too! He started meowing pittifully and my mom took a pic of it!

Steph and Jes