Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neapolitan Mastiffs

Neapolitan Mastiffs

Hello,

Does anyone on this message board own, like, love, or know what a Neapolitan Mastiff (is)? If anyone does, please reply, I have not been able to find anyone anywhere except at dog shows that knows, owns, likes, or loves Neapolitan Mastiffs.

They're gorgeous, slobbery sweethearts! I do not own one, but I love 'em!

Karen,

Hi Karen,

Do you own any kind of mastiff? Would you mind if I emailed you (IF NOT, WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?) and added you to my Pet Talk buddy list?

I know what they are quite well but I don't own one. There is one that frequents our dog park. I didn't think they were that rare anymore. Do you have one?
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

WOW, Neo.s eh? Well, I know them, one frequents our boarding kennels. Big, beautiful, Gentle Giants. Wow, do you own one? Are you looking to get one? Have you researched the breed and fell in love? Or just curious? LOL, well, hope you find someone, you should try searching yahoo, for Neo. breeders.
    LA Cassie
    Luv dem Mutts!
    Life, Love and Animals!
    Website!
    http://community.webshots.com/user/cassieknipp1987
    [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/p55ee44e13669922dd2a003559e15c6e4/f3fe6076.jpg[IMG]

I was attacked by one LOL. I do like the breed though. I bathed one just two weeks ago. I also saw some at a recent dog show.

a friend was going to give me one but sadly i had no more space, they are big guys!!!

but they are lovely mastodons

I absolutly love them. I have only met them at one show, though. I know how hard they are to breed, but I with to have one in the future, preferably mahogany.

Niņo & Eliza

Neos

Yes, I certinly do have Neos, 3 of them. I rescue them, although I do not own a rescue.

Ive had Neos since I was born!! Of course I love them!!~~LOL

How can you say LOL after being attacked by a dog? Your one brave person to still like the breed, good for you and your good temper!! I was attacked by a golden retriever and have never looked at one with likeness or love again.

WOW!! You're going to have a Neo later? If you would like to know about them feel free to email me, [email protected] , I'll give you all the info you'll need.

Thanks for replying. I look forward to hearing back from yall.

I don't have a Neo but I have an English Mastiff. His name is Bon and he's just a bit over a year old.

Do you have any pictures of your neos?

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Re: Karen,

Originally posted by MastiffCrazy10
    Hi Karen,

Do you own any kind of mastiff? Would you mind if I emailed you (IF NOT, WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?) and added you to my Pet Talk buddy list?
    I don't own any dog right now, just my wee brown bunny!

Sure, you can email me through my Pet Talk profile, that's easiest!

Mastiffs

Of course I have some pictures of my mastiffs, I'll just have to find them!! Muffasuh, Shilo, and Raisin are the names of the Neos I have right now, but the pound called me and told me they had another Neo, so I may have another one by the end of the day!! There are lots of Neos in WA, and lots end up at the pound. Some they think are pit bulls, and call me and tell me they are going to put the Neo to sleep if I dont come get it-that's where I got my brown neo, Shilo, and my Neo pup, Raisin.

Mastiff

PS.

Your brindle Matsiff is very cute!!!!! Where did you get him?

It seems that the 50some purebred and mixed neos on petfinder come from about 5 main states. I'll bet there's a bad breeder selling their pups to just anybody in all of those states. Not a concern in the world of what happens to their rare money-making breed. It makes me so angry I'm glad you are there to rescue them. I'd never be able to feed that many huge bellies.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Unfortunatley Neos are the new trend in millers these days. There is a pet store that is really nice other than they sell whatever breeds or crosses are "in fashion" and they have had Griffons and Neos latley

Niņo & Eliza