Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It is happening again...

It is happening again...

I will need lots of extra candles... . This is what I am talking about
    http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/show...light=epidural

I didn't mention it, but my neck was getting worse for some time already. Now I am a point where it is unbearable again. Nothing helps, exept very strong painkillers (help a bit!) . My dad got operated a week ago, and I was not able to visit him before yesterday. My sister arrived too, and she brought about 7 meals for my parents, enough for the next week. Oh my, I felt so guilty because I was unable to do a similar thing. All I could bring was a bouquet of fresh flowers from our garden... . She didn't say much to me; I am afraid she doesn't get it why I cannot do more...

On Wednesday, I am going to the hospital again for another neck epidural. Maybe I will need more! Although I need help, I am so very much NOT looking forward to this . It was horrible last time, so.....
    I shouldn't be here on my pc. But laying down doesn't take away the hurting, so here I am. I know that I need you all, PT-prayers are so powerful!!

sorry for venting.......
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Lut, so sorry to hear that. We'll send you some prayers and keep all claws, paws and tails crossed for you... LOUD Louie will do the Wigglebutt Dance if it'll make you feel a little better. Hang in there.

So sorry to hear you are struggling again. Hope Wednesday eases your pain - I'm off to buy a ton of candles just for you!!! Love and hugs
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I am so sorry for you. I hope they find something that helps.....

All the best for you.

I include a link. It is a back therapy that's not so well known: a kind of muscular training in a machine (called MedX) designed especially for people with back problems. The muscles that support the lower spine are strengthened and so are able to really give support.

http://www.ptsconline.com/equipment/MedX.html

Siegmar is doing that now. He has a slipped disk and has been treated conservatively (as they don't do surgery very often these times). He had ca. 8 sessions (will have another ten) and says that now he wakes up without back pain.

I have another co-worker, a lady between 55 and 60, who had back surgery last year (with a complicated condition). She also has continued with the MedX training and says she is so happy she found it.

It must be available somewhere in Belgium too.
    Last edited by Barbara; 08-08-2005 at 05:06 AM.

I'm so sorry Lut, that you have to go through this again! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Many prayers for you dear friend.

This is me for you my friend. I am e-mailing you. More

Thank you for that link, Barbara! I never heard of that therapy before. It seems that it doesn't exist in Belgium, but I sent an e-mail to http://www.medxonline.com/ to check this
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Ouch. That sound just dreadful. And the other time you had it wasn't long ago at all. Will you need ot have this procedure done reguarly? Isn't there an operation that could help - so you won't have to undergo this painful procedure every few months?

I'll light some candles for you! {{{HUGS}}}

Originally posted by catnapper
    Isn't there an operation that could help - so you won't have to undergo this painful procedure every few months?

Yes and no. It is rarely done because it is very dangerous. It is to close to all nerves that pass there, nerves that go to all parts of our body.... .

Our thoughts and prayers are with you sweet lady

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

Of course you have our prayers.

Lut I'm very sorrry to hear your having difficulties again I can imagine how upsetting this is for you.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dear Lut, I just cannot tell you how upset I am to hear that you are in pain once again.

I will light a candle and say prayers for you, dear friend, that your pain can be eased.

Lut, so very sorry to hear that you have to go through that again. Know that I'm sending out mega prayers for you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.