Thread: Your Dream Dog

Your Dream Dog

Hi! I love my dogs soooooooooooooooooo much
    but I was just wondering if anyone out there wishes that they had a dog that they just can't have for some reason? You know like a dream dog? The perfect colour, the perfect attitude, the dog that never gets into trouble or has to be house trained... you know the absolute perfect dog? Now don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade my dogs for anything in the world but I still have a dream dog! If you have a dream dog please tell me about it, if you want to.
    I love Irish Wolfhounds!

Not to brag or anything, but I have the perfect dog now. Honestly, I have never had to housetrain him, he was already perfectlly housetrained when I adopted him, he's super calm in the house, he dosen't bark much and he dosen't chew anything up, nor has he ever chewed anything except for toys. He has never stolen any food of of countertops, or even my low coffee table for that matter. He travels like an angel, in fact, I often forget he's even in the car because he dosen't pace, pant, wine or try to stick his head far out the window. I can take him anywhere with or without a lead, he listens to me completely. He's done well in all of his obedience and agility classes and he's quite bright. He's gentle and calm with strangers. He sits quietly and politely when he is greeting anyone. Never has he jumped up on anyone, nor did I have to train him not to...he just dosen't. He's a nice size, he's not too big or not too small. He's 43 pounds, but he's still a big time lap dog.

I struck gold when I found him at the shelter all those years ago. He's absolutely perfect. I get alot of complements on him because he's just wonderful with everyone and he is so quiet, mellow, calm, polite, obedient, and he is always on his best behavior in public.

So...to answer your question, yes I have a dream dog, and his name is Graham

I have to agree with Leslie. When I think of a dream dog I think of Graham too!!! What a priceless jewel she stumbled upon!!! Graham we love ya honey!!

I am mom to Bella, a white standard poodle. She is almost 14 months old and in some ways still very much a puppy. She has come a long way though from some of her nawtee dog behaviors of a year ago. We are still working on molding her into an even better little girl. She loves to cuddle in my lap (just barely fits any more) and sleeps in my bed and is by my side constantly. She is my pretty little girl and I love her to death. Now if only I could get her to behave like Graham! LOL!

My dream dog is a SIBERIAN HUSKY !!!! I don't care what color, but i've always wanted one with a blue and one brown eye. Husky's are such beautiful dogs, and they have the most friendly personality. They are very demanding though, thats why I can't have one right now. I've already named it though, I want to name it Siska. Hopefully it won't cause me too much trouble, but I would probably be so happy to finally own one I would be blind to it's doggy antics. YAY FOR SIBERIAN HUSKIES

i also agree with Leslie. Simba is my "dream come true". He is a mix of my 2 favorite breeds. German shep. and pit bu. He has the training ability of a GSD and the loks of a Pit Bull. He is perfect.

In our humble opinion Louie is Practically Perfect in Everyway.... Ok maybe he,could be a little quieter, but we like him just as he is!

My dream dog/s are my dogs now, Beethoven, Crunch, Nestle.! hehe

but my dream dog BREED is a ST. Bernard, or a Lab!
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

Your Dream Dog

I've always wanted a Briard. They are such handsome, big dogs. I know they're supposed to be stubborn, but I'm used to that with the one I already have!

Mary

My dogs are not perfect, not by a long shot, they could behave better, come when we call them, sit when we tell them, not run away if they had the chance, stop chewing Don's slippers, quit catching birds, sit still when I'm taking their picture, not trip me when we are walking down the hallway, quit barking at the mailman and the school kids, however they are our treasures and we love them with all of our might.
    However, if I could have another dog it would be a Black Giant Schnauzer.
    Jackie

Originally posted by jackiesdaisy1935
    My dogs are not perfect, not by a long shot, they could behave better, come when we call them, sit when we tell them, not run away if they had the chance, stop chewing Don's slippers, quit catching birds, sit still when I'm taking their picture, not trip me when we are walking down the hallway, quit barking at the mailman and the school kids, however they are our treasures and we love them with all of our might.
    However, if I could have another dog it would be a Black Giant Schnauzer.
    Jackie
    And are your Schnauzer slippers protected, Jackie???

You bet they are Logan, when I don't have them on they are on the top shelf of the closet. Don's are down on the floor, saying "put me away, put me away, here comes Perry".
    Jackie

My dream dog would be a mini dachshund. I think they are sooo awesome, but I cant have one cuz my mom and dad hate doggies and I have quite a few pets right now. I would want a longhair dachshund that is black and brown.

Hee, hee! Jackie, I HAVE to take a pic. of one of our boarders at the kennel. His name is Murphy and he is a HUGE 1 yr. old GIANT SCHNAUZER!! What a goofer!!! Will he EVER grow into his body???? I don't think so!! I can just see you and Don with this "big boy" One day he jumped up onto my back by surprise and I went flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying!!! I still have the pawprints on my back!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I would say Jo is my dream dog too. Shes not perfect, nor does she behave all the time, but i COULDN'T ask for more love and loyalty from any other dog. Shes always there if i need her, and listens...mmost of the time ;] I duno, sounds stupid, but shes just so awesome..

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Sandra, if your shelter was out here Don would be in there tomorrow trying to get him. LOL WoW, we hardly have any Schnauzers in rescue out here, I look in Petfinder often and they are mostly back East.
    I can picture that big goofus jumping on you, those terriers have a little crazy in them. LOL Perry sits in a closet and Daisy eats bugs. LOL
    Jackie