Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: King David!

King David!

Wow! We have a big hansdome orangie today!

David you are very cute! I love your story of being rescued from the streets. You should have had a hard life before, but now you have found a good home, I wish many many happy years with your humans! And a lovely COTD day!

David, you are one handsome kitty! What a horrible life you were having until your family saved you! I'm glad that you are King now! Congratulations on COTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hail to the KING!!! What a story!!! Wounded from battles, "fixed up, and now the King of the House!!! WOW!!! I am just so glad to know that you no longer ascribe to that lifestyle and rule indoors. You seem to be so grateful to your forever parents in your forever home that you show them lots of love(as they do you). LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! GOD BLESS THE KING!!! Many hugs and kisses to one very special and very lucky ORANGEMAN!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

David Cyrus Senior Fireball Special, you do indeed have a name fit for a King! Your story is perfect testament to what TLC and devotion can accomplish. From a gritty stray out fighting and running wild to a gentle, calm, most loving companion and household ruler . I only wish every kitty could be so blessed. Kudos to your wonderful furever family! You are most definitely one extra special and sweet fellow. I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with all the homage due you as KING from feline and human alike! Congratulations, dearest David, on being our handsome, regal and MOST deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Wonderful David, how terrific that you have found a furrever home and a loving family to rescue you from the awful streets.

Your story touched me and I am so glad you have a peaceful life with siblings you can play with.

You're quite a hunk of beauteous orange!

Keep waking your purrent every day and making sure everyone is clean!

Congratulations to a lucky guy on his special day!

Reign forever, King David!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

David, what a rough life you had up until your parents found you. You are sooo loving and special Happy COTD xxx

Good Morning, King David!! My goodness you sound like you have been through alot. I'm so glad your owners took you in and nursed you back to health and gave you a forever home. You are such a pretty orange kitty!

Have a wonderful day,David!

David
    What a handsome fellow you are!
    You certainly deserve to be king after all you have endured.
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today and get to meet you cyberly!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, David! You're such a pretty kitty! I am glad you survived the cat fight, how horrible for that to happen to you You enjoy your special day, honey!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

MICHAEL,IS SO HAPPY,THAT HIS FELLOW ORANGIE SURVIVED,TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL FURR EVER HOME,AND TO HAVE TWO SUCH LOVING GUARDIANS.
    AND WE FEEL SO SORRY,FOR ALL THOSE POOR UNWANTED CATSMAND KITTENS,THAT HAVE NO ONE,TO LOVE THEM.

THREE CHEERS,FOR YET ANOTHER ORANGE CAT CHOSEN,AND AN AWESOME ORANGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES OUT,TO KING DAVID,COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

L

Look at handsome big red! What a gorgeous red boy you are David - quite the stud! Congrats to DARLING DAVID!!

Great kitty. Everything against him, being an adult, being hurt, and he still found a loving home to enjoy the rest of his days in. Congratulations.

My eyes well up with tears reading your most moving tale of survival and rescue, David! You ARE the KING and today you reign as well as our most deserving Cat of the Day! What a brave, courageous, MOST deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are, sweet baby boy! Your ability to forgive the hardships and injustices foisted upon you, to continue to trust and love, is an inspiration to us all! What a boy Congratulations to you dear, beautiful David, our most precious, most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Congratulations to you sweetheat I wish for you and your proud and loving family a lifetime of love and companionship! Hugs and kisses to you dear David!

What a handsome boy you are and what a wonderful name you have. Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!