Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luigi!

Luigi!

I am SO glad I have insomnia tonight! Look who I found first! Luigi! My Gawd! What an incredibly awesome, adorable, fun photo! I'm not laughing at you, sweet Luigi, but in happy delight at your expression and fabulous personality! Your human deserves to brag about you! You are one special boy and I'm thrilled to Congratulate you on your prestigious day! ps.. sounds like your human will make an excellent vet! yay!

I've been Boooo'd!

OMG that is the cutest pic. Luigi you are such a ham. Congrats on DOTD as you surely deserve since you are such a good boy and so laid back. I hope you have a great day today Luigi.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Oh precious, precious!!!!

What a lovely pic you have chosen to share with us!!!
    Hello gorgeous!!! What a personality you must have.

Congrats on being our "swinging" DOTD today!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I just LOVE your picture, Luigi!!

Such a wonderful and happy pic. You sound like such an awesome boy. Just perfect! Loving, loyal and patient. What more could a person ask for?! I hope you have a wonderful day, Luigi and that you get lots of extra attention today.

Congrats Luigi!!!

Luigi you are wonderful!!! Your personality shines through
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Luiqi, what a cutie you are! It sounds like you are indeed, very smart! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Luigi I don't know if you have ever heard the song "You had me from hello," but I must tell you that "you had me from your picture!" I didn't even need to read what a clever boy you are to be totally smitten. I don't think I will ever look at a swing in the future without remembering you in yours! Congratulations to you Luigi our very, very special Dog of the Day!

Oh Luigi, how eloquently your person extols your many virtues! I don't really see it as bragging... it is only the truth! You are one perfect friend and bosom pal, social, eager to please, patient, and a quiet and comforting presence while your human works towards his/her career. You give of that big bully heart freely and ask only for your beloved person's love in return. Any stress of school exams and projects must be eased so much more, simply by your loving presence. I know I'd have to pause every so often just to give that precious face of yours a kiss . You obviously adore your human with all your heart. Luigi, I hope today is filled with all kinds of EXTRA special treats and fun activities, perhaps a walk to the park to add even more fans to your already impressive following of admirers! Congratulations on being our most lovable and deserving Dog of the Day!
    Last edited by K9soul; 08-05-2005 at 08:22 AM.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Luigi!!

Could we have a bigger smile on our faces this morning? No way!! Luigi, you little lovebug, you have made our day! Just look at you in that swing, having so much fun. We can't get enough of that sweet face and those little leggies coming out of the swing. It sure sounds like you're all that a loving little companion doggie can be and more. What a good boy you are, patiently waiting for your loving human to work on his/her career. You're a very smart boy too Mr. Cutie Patootie. We think you really deserve the great honor of being our very special Friday DOTD!! Celebrate all day and night sweetheart!! One more thing.....please tell your Dad/Mom to give you a zillion extra kisses today for us. Happiness to you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Luigi You are the cutest little boy I have every seen. I just love the picture with you in the swing. I bet you are very sweet. I was brought up with English Bulldogs and I just love them very much.
    The love of an animal is very precious. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life with your family.
    LHCamry

YOU ARE TOO CUTE LUIGI !!!

Congratulations on being named Dog of the Day. I have two bulldogs of my own and I know just how much your daddy loves you.

Bully Hugs and Smooches to you!!!

Odie and Lady's Mommy
    Lisa G

CONGRATULATION LUIGI!

My oh my what a big smile you have brought to my face this morning sweet boy I don't think I've ever seen a cuter picture in my life! We can just tell by the way your human talks about you that you are one very, very loved doggie.
    How lucky that you are going to have a mommy that's going to veterinary school so she can take care of you herself. Couldn't get any better care than that!

I hope you have a terrific day and maybe get to go to the park for a little swinging

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

OMG i screamed with joy at Luigis picture this morning!!
    You sure are one handsome young fellow and i love your name too!

Congrats on your big day u most certainly deserve it with a face like that!

Originally posted by senorita02
    OMG i screamed with joy at Luigis picture this morning!!
    You sure are one handsome young fellow and i love your name too!

Congrats on your big day u most certainly deserve it with a face like that!
    You took the words right out of my mouth, Seniorita!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE English Bulldogs and Luigi, you are exactly what I remember about the English Bulldog that I grew up with. How handsome you are and special, too!!!!!

One day, one day, I hope that my husband and I can have a perfect "buddy" like you!!!!!

Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

Luigi,
    You are one mellow, go with the flow, kinda dude. No wonder you make friends wherever you go. Happy DOTD to you and your family.