Thread: Jem & Dill

Jem & Dill

You two are just too cute for words. Congrats on being named POTD. I greatly enjoyed the fact that Jem wrote their story....maybe next time he can encourage Dill to write a little update under one of the other topic headings just to keep us updated on what's going on. I've read several times that these little guys are great companions for bunnies, of which I have 5. Hhhmmmm........

Jem and Dill, aren't you two the cutest little hammies. So you are the two little characters from "To Kill a Mockingbird", I am familiar with that book. Very good.
    Squabbling is natural for two handsome brothers like you, but I'm sure you kiss and make up at the end of the squabbling. LOL
    Aren't you the lucky ones to have a summer home and a winter home and it sounds like all the carrots one can eat.
    Be sure to stay from those electric cords though, or your hair will stand on end. LOL
    Congratulations dear Jem and Dill our cutest, sweetest, most loved Very Best Pets of the Day.
    Jackie

What faces!!!!

Sweeter faces would be hard to find! I'm so glad Jem you were there to help Dill grow big and strong. Hope you both get extra goodies for being our special Pets of the Day today. You deserve it!

What a great looking pair of piggies -- and brothers to boot!!!

You guys are lucky to have such great care! Hope that you continue to enjoy good health, Dill; take good care of your brother, Jem!

Have a great day today!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

HI JEM & DILL

You are two of the Cutest little critters I've
    ever met!!! Congratulations on being chosen as
    our Sweet PETS OF THE DAY !!!

GREETINGS TO JEM AND DILL!!
    Yes, yes, yes....You two precious piggies just TiLteD the cuteness meter What a dear little piggie bro team! And Jem, thank you for taking little Dill by the paw, helping him to grow big and strong just like his big brother!! I'm sure you don't REALLY mind if he snitches one of your carrots every now and then!! Oh, I can't stop clicking on your photo, it is simply painfully adorable!! And guess what little Dill, my piggie Squeekers is a ginger boy just like you!!! Jem, thank you for taking the time to write us and tell us all about your very special family! You guys are just the best! Congratulations to precious, precious, precious Jem and Dill, the most adorable wheeker team Pets of the Day! Hope you BOTH get extra wheeker treats on your very special day! Lots of teeny weeny kisses to our dynamic duo from Sandra and Squeekers!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jem and Dill, how adorable you are!!! I saw your sweet faces first thing this morning, but have just now read your sweet story. What a great team you make. I'm sure you are the best of friends.

Stay away from those electrical cords so you will be around a long, long time. And I hope you get great carrot treats today. You're the Pets of the Day!!!

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Jem & Dill

Expressive little faces ! I can't help but imagine them in their own cartoon if someone could capture them in caricature. Having a funny dialogue together, they'd be a hit in the comics page in a newspaper. Congrats Jem & Dill on being Pet of the Day!

Way to go Jem for looking after Dill when he was not doing too good. I think you two are a handsome pair of piggys. But ya'll need to watch out for those electric cables, THEY BITE !! May your special day be filled with carrots, congratulations for being P'sOTD !

Just one word: ADORABLE!
    Attached Images Attached Images