Thread: Guinness

Guinness

Good morning, little cutie-pie, Guinness!!!!!! Just want to say Congrats on Dog of the Day. I can see that GSD sparkle in your eyes!!!! Tell Mom and Dad thanks for rescuing you from that awful pet shop!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Guinness! Just love the name! And what a cute puppy you are! I bet you are gowing to grow up to be a handsome GSD.

Love those ears! Congrats on being DOTD!

Somehow I knew Sue would be the first to respond!!! Guinness you are just so sweet and I love that little bent ear of yours!! I hope your humans have set aside some time today for playing fetch with your squeaky monkey and of course those all important tummy rubs! Congratulations to a real cutie!

Guinness - you're in my world book of one of the cutest shepards I've ever seen - you're going to be a beauty. Congrats little one on your special honor - you're a sweetie!!!!

Precious, Precious, Precious!! When I saw four years old, I thought, "NO WAY"!!! Then, I read about you, Guinness, and realized it was a typo. You just have that goofy, puppy look about you. What a dog you are!!! I'm so glad you have a great home now, and are out of that pet store.

Have fun spashing in your water dish and enjoy your day!! You are a grand Dog of the Day!!!

Guinness, what a sweet baby boy you are, that photo is so cute. I love to hear from your family that you are so happy and love your tummy rubbed. That is the sign of a well adjusted pup. LOL
    Congratulations dear, sweet, Guinness, our very best puppy Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

I just KNEW our Sue would be 1st today!
    What a cutie-patootie you are Guinness!
    I wanna be 1st in line to give you all day belly rubs!
    Sounds like you're going to grow up to be a fine young boy!
    Congrats for being DOTD!
    PS. My Cody says to keep on that really cool annoying habit of
    knocking over your waterbowl and goin for a swim! He says it's soooo cool and refreshng, and best when your humans don't catch ya at it!!!!! It keeps 'em on their toe thingies!

Hi there Guinness,

A pet store is no place for a Handsome Pup
    like you Sweetie.So happy that you have a loving
    family to share the rest of your life with.
    Congratulations on being honored today as our
    DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Glad to see that this little guy is no longer a "resident" in a pet store; lucky boy to be rescued from there!

You're a cute little guy, Mr. G!!! Have fun playing in your water bowl!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

Dear Guinness! I was so happy to see that Sue got first dibs at lauding our gorgeous Dog of the Day!! What a beautiful baby boy you are Guinness! Who could resist those HUGE ears and paws??? Wow, you are going to grow up to be one handsome young man!! Bless your humans for whisking you away from that pet shop! A pup as sweet and loving as you deserves to be the center of attention, every moment of the day! And Guinness, add me to the list of those awaiting the great privilege of showering you with hugs and kisses and giving that furry, soft belly a zillion rubbys! Congratulations to Guinness, our most precious GSD pupster Dog of the Day. Seeing that great smile of yours has brightened my rainy day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats, Guiness, on being DOTD!!! What a cool name. I'm glad you have a wonderful home now, not a cage in a pet shop.

By the way, how long does it take everyone to have their dogs be DOTD? I sent Iris in about a year ago, and she still hasn't been DOTD.

Oh well! Guiness, I bet you're a guiness!
    Becky Weise & the German Shepherd
    Iris Von Der Felzen Haus CD, CGC, 2 legs of NA
    Iris' Den

I can not believe how cute you are Guinness !! You look like snoopy flying away on the Red Baron. I hope you have a wonderful day today filled with full water bowls, belly rubbs, and squeeky monkey toy play time. Maybe one day you will grow into those ears and paws, untill then you are the absolute cutiest little spunk I have ever seen!

Guinness

WoW!! What a beautiful baby you are!! Congratulations on being DOTD! Hope you got lots of tummy rubs and maybe some more squeaky toys!!!